MADISON, Wis., Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Terso Solutions, Inc. is proud to announce that we will be exhibiting at the HIMSS 2017 Intelligent Health Pavilion in OrlandoFebruary 19-23. Terso Solutions will be hosting an interactive panel session on Tuesday, February 21. Terso Solutions will be joined by experts in healthcare and technology for a forum focusing on the state of healthcare and the movement to a real-time health delivery model using RFID solutions. The panel will take place on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 from 12:00 PM – 12:50 PM at HIMSS in the Intelligent Health Pavilion Innovation Theater, Hall E, # 8361.
The panel will feature discussion around RAIN RFID technology and how to identify opportunities for improved care management and supply chain workflows. The panelists will discuss how automated inventory management is transforming the way in which healthcare is delivered. Learn how the Triple Aim concept as well as financial and societal factors are driving the industry to look for improved inventory management and workflow models. Learn about a US-based hospital using RFID technology and inventory management software to connect all of their assets and improve supply chain workflows and patient outcomes.
The panel will feature Joe Pleshek, President & CEO of Terso Solutions; Wendy Werblin, Healthcare Product Lead at Impinj; Mark Van Sumeren, Managing Director of Health Industry Advisor; and Vicky Lyle, Director of Inventory and Supply Chain Solutions at Owens & Minor.
About Terso Solutions
Terso Solutions, Inc. is the leading provider of automated inventory management solutions for tracking high-value assets in healthcare and life science. Terso Solutions, Inc. is backed by 14 years of RFID product development and implementation experience.
Read the full Press Release here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/terso-solutions-leading-panel-at-himss-2017-on-the-state-of-healthcare-and-inventory-automation-using-rain-rfid-solutions-300395085.html
Other bar code news:
- Smart Labels Market: U.S. Continues to be at the Forefront of Global Adoption
- RFID: Technology, Applications, and Global Markets
- Afinia L301 Color Label Printer is Perfect for Home-Based Business Labeling
- Avante Care & Support Moves Forward With RAM's Asset Management Software
- Global and China Mobile Payment Industry Report, 2016-2020
- Visible Assets, Inc. Introduces Blockchain Verified Database Embedded in RuBee IO Framework
- Wireless Network Solutions Releases New Features to Innovative Technology Solution
- Echo Global Logistics Partners with SMC³, Choosing Best-in-Class LTL API Connectivity