LONDON, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report addresses the need for an objective, quantitative analysis covering emerging RFID (radio frequency identification) technologies in the context of the overall RFID market. Market projections for each market segment are provided for 2016 to 2021.
Use this report to:
- Analyze the importance of the new technologies to the RFID industry as a whole.
- Evaluate the economic, business, regulatory, environmental, health and other macro issues raised by projected trends in the size and structure of the RFID market.
- Forecast future (2016 to 2021) sales of each technology, including new products and/or applications.
- Identify principal new RFID technologies and applications including those expected to be commercialized from 2016 to 2021.
- The global market for RFID technologies should reach $38.0 billion by 2021 from $16.2 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.6%, from 2016 to 2021.
- The tags, readers, and other hardware market should reach $27.5 billion by 2021 from $12.1 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 17.9%, from 2016 to 2021.
- The software and integration services market should reach $10.5 billion by 2021 from $4.1 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 20.6%, from 2016 to 2021.
This report is an update of a BCC Research report that was published in 2014.
Read full Press Release here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rfid-technology-applications-and-global-markets-300396936.html
Other bar code news:
- Afinia L301 Color Label Printer is Perfect for Home-Based Business Labeling
- Avante Care & Support Moves Forward With RAM's Asset Management Software
- Global and China Mobile Payment Industry Report, 2016-2020
- Visible Assets, Inc. Introduces Blockchain Verified Database Embedded in RuBee IO Framework
- Wireless Network Solutions Releases New Features to Innovative Technology Solution
- Echo Global Logistics Partners with SMC³, Choosing Best-in-Class LTL API Connectivity
- Denim Designer Explains who Controls the Future of American Garment Manufacturing
- Globus Hypermarkets in Russia Introduces Scan & Go with NCR Technology for Faster Shopping
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.