Leading system integrator’s new business services help customers migrate through changes in mobile device management, touch TE and platform evaluations
BALTIMORE – Jan. 31, 2017 – Barcoding, Inc., the leader in supply chain efficiency, accuracy, and connectivity, announces the release of its new Enterprise Mobility Services. Barcoding’s new business service areas will enhance customer satisfaction and provide peace of mind during OS migrations, platform upgrades and enterprise deployments.
Barcoding’s Enterprise Mobility Services will aim to proactively monitor solutions to prevent issues from rising and will enable Barcoding’s dedicated account managers to recommend the most innovative solutions for better service. Services include Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Services, Migration Services (including touch TE, legacy hardware upgrades and infrastructure change management), Platform Evaluations and Deployment Services like project readiness, contingency planning and inventory control.
“Our new Enterprise Mobility Services have been developed as a way to enhance the overall service and support we’re providing to our clients,” said Martin Jack, CTO, Barcoding, Inc. “We strive to go above and beyond being just a solutions provider. We’re a true partner for our clients and we look to make sure they have the most up-to-date solutions in place that enables them to be successful in their daily operations.”
Barcoding’s services will be backed by ongoing support and strategy initiatives including:
- Reviewing pitfalls and challenges of existing solutions and providing alternative solutions.
- Discussing goals and setting metrics for new platforms and/or solutions being implemented.
- Training and communication plans to ensure staff adoption and solution success.
- Providing pre-, during and post-deployment support.
For more information on Barcoding’s Professional Services and Deployment Project Services, visit http://www.barcoding.com/
Other bar code related news:
- Wipro Partners with Tradeshift to Increase Digitalization across Source-to-Pay Processes
- MetTel Taps Verizon Wireless Veteran Andrew Nash to Lead Internet of Things Division
- Redwood Logistics Selected by KYB Americas as Transportation Management Partner
- Asset Control - Fully Integrated Key & Bluetooth Vehicle Location System from MDL & KEYPer
- JDA’s Bal Dail Passes CEO Reins to Girish Rishi to Fuel Next Phase of Growth
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Retail and Logistics Solutions
- Atom Tickets Mobile Ticketing Platform Teams Up With Bow Tie Cinemas, Expands Reach
- 2D Bar Code Marketing Market Is Expected to Experience Immense Growth During 2016 - 2026
- Smart Label Market Will be Worth $16.12 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Worth 206.57 Billion USD by 2021
- Terso Solutions Leading Panel at HIMSS 2017 on the State of Healthcare and Inventory Automation Using RAIN RFID Solutions
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.