NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MetTel, a fast-growing communications solution provider for businesses, has tapped Andrew Nash of Marlboro, NJ to lead the company's expanding business helping customers develop and execute strategies for the Internet of Things (IoT).
MetTel gives businesses the broadest and best quality of coverage available with its unique ability to pool and integrate network services across the leading national carriers. MetTel is expanding its portfolio of advanced managed services and solutions globally to include IoT, software-defined wide area networks (SD-WAN), cloud computing, enterprise mobility, data analytics, procurement and telecommunications management. An increasing influence across MetTel's portfolio, IoT will be centered within the company's Mobility Division.
Nash, based in MetTel's Holmdel, NJ office, brings more than 15 years of mobility experience to MetTel from industry leaders such as AT&T, Verizon Wireless and Kore Telematics. Under his leadership, the MetTel IoT Division will serve as a leading provider of connectivity and solutions by offering all requisite support to customers for their IoT, Machine-to-Machine (M2M), and Internet of Everything (IoE) needs across services, hardware, software platforms and network connectivity.
MetTel will offer multi-carrier global connectivity for software and hardware OEM firms to build an ecosystem of best-in-class providers to accelerate IoT design and implementation for enterprise customers. Fleet management, logistics, asset tracking, personal emergency response system and other healthcare applications are a few of the key markets of focus for MetTel's IoT business.
"MetTel will be the cross-industry general contractor of choice for IoT," said Nash. "We will do everything from addressing specific gaps and issues for customers to designing and implementing an entire IoT solution from the ground up. We'll help companies envision long-term goals and work with them to design a strategic roadmap to the future that makes IoT an integral pillar of their business plan."
Other bar code news:
- Redwood Logistics Selected by KYB Americas as Transportation Management Partner
- Asset Control - Fully Integrated Key & Bluetooth Vehicle Location System from MDL & KEYPer
- JDA’s Bal Dail Passes CEO Reins to Girish Rishi to Fuel Next Phase of Growth
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Retail and Logistics Solutions
- Atom Tickets Mobile Ticketing Platform Teams Up With Bow Tie Cinemas, Expands Reach
- 2D Bar Code Marketing Market Is Expected to Experience Immense Growth During 2016 - 2026
- Smart Label Market Will be Worth $16.12 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Worth 206.57 Billion USD by 2021