Amazon has launched a service that allows users to pay cash at their local CVS, Speedway, etc. If you add $50 to your Amazon account, they give you a $10 digital credit. That sounds like a reasonable incentive to kick this off. They're not the first service to use a bar code in this fashion, and the unbelievable staying power of bar code technology is again demonstrated.
More bar code related news:
- Smartrac Completes Sale of Secure ID & Transactions Business to Linxens
- Zebra SmartPack Creates Intelligent Loading Environments to Maximize Performance #promat
- Alien and SOTI Bring Advanced Automation and Orchestration To Android RFID Handhelds #Promat
- Toshiba Introduces Best-in-Class Bar Code Printers at #ProMat 2017
- Identiv Launches New High-Security, High-Frequency Physical Access Cards
- Orion Entrance Control Integrates SV3 for Visitor Management by QR Code
- #PROMAT - ADSI to Unveil New User-Configurable Multi-Carrier Shipping Software Solution
- Bell-Hawk Launches Complete Wireless Warehouse Mgmt System For Quickbooks Enterprise
- OmPrompt Expands EDI Connections for UKs Top Retailers
- AIM Summit 2017 Presentations Now Available
- SP Commerce to Sponsor Magento Imagine
- Zebra Technologies Presents the 'Intelligent Enterprise' at 2017 World Retail Congress
- The Evil Alarm Clock That Uses A Bar Code
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.