BONITA SPRINGS, FLORIDA (PRWEB) MAY 16, 2017
CSI globalVCard, a leading B2B payments company specializing in safe, secure and rewarding payments, today announced that it has expanded services to China, its second salvo in as many months as part of the company’s worldwide expansion. CSI globalVCard also announced a partnership with Beijing-based E-Life Financial Holdings, a subsidiary of HNA Group. Together, CSI globalVCard and E-Life will offer Chinese companies electronic supplier payments at an affordable cost.
CSI globalVCard will use the payment issuance capacity of E-Life for in-country payments and direct settlements through all major banks in China, allowing the company to manage batch payments in one portal. Clients choose CSI globalVCard for its automated, paperless payments platform, which allows multinational corporations to have the control and visibility in a single platform.
“Expansion into China is a natural progression for CSI globalVCard as our Chinese and multinational clients see strong demand from the $1.8 trillion Chinese internet finance market,” said Jia Liu, VP of International Payments, CSI globalVCard. “China’s FinTech industry is rapidly outpacing any other market in the world, and our clients need seamless, central visibility, and customer service within China’s five time zones.”
James Chen, CEO of E-Life Financial addressed that, “As China’s well-known financial holding company, E-Life Financial emphasizes on cooperation with entities and platforms overseas. At the same time, E-Life Financial wishes to provide high-class service for demestic and foreigh customers with advantage of its full license qualification, distribution channel, and strong clearing capability. As internationalization leads to ascending trend on cross-border payment, co-operation both domestically and internationally has become more and more important for E-Life Financial in offering customers experience and providing solutions to cross-border payment.”
The CSI globalVCard/E-Life partnership will offer Chinese and multinational clients key benefits:
- No sign up fee to implement CSI globalVCard’s China in country payment
- Supports payments to nearly all Chinese banks
- Same day transaction for major banks, next business day transaction for all other banks
- No additional fees for different bank/different province bank payments
- Batch transaction in single portal increases efficiency and reduces manual mistakes
- Global payment visibility for international HQs, globally consolidated payment reports
- 24/7 customer service in China
- Detailed reconciliation data
In addition to the company’s 2016 European rollout, CSI plans to roll out its services across additional continents by the end of 2017. For more information about CSI globalVCard, please visit http://www.csiglobalvcard.com.
About CSI globalVCard
CSI Enterprises has provided innovative payment solutions to world leading brands, while providing the highest level of customer service, for nearly 30 years. CSI's highly secure corporate payment solutions include the globalVCard® electronic accounts payable solution. With one payment file upload, customers can automate 100% of their B2B payables and disburse payments through virtual credit card, ACH, check, or FX with cross-border payments settled in local currency. Learn more at http://www.csiglobalvcard.com.
About E-Life Financial Holdings
E-Life Financial Services Holdings Group Co. Ltd. is owned by the HNA tourism group, one of the core business in HNA group. Rooted in tourism and relying on financial innovation, E-Life Financial will devote its three core assets including tourism payment (Prepaid card management, Bank card acceptance, Internet payment, e-travellers cheques and Mobile payment O2O), tourism finance (tourism installments, credit, financial management and supply chain finance) and tourism services (foreign currency exchange, tax return, merchant discount, VIP services, bonus point services, shopping mall services) for tourism and retail enterprises to achieve the leading tourism finance open integrated service platform in China.
Other Bar Code News:
- New Digital Magazine For Point-of-Sale and Hospitality Issue
- RFID Technology Market Worth $40.5 Billion By 2025 14.7%: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Epson Showcases New Technology in Commercial Label and Package Printing Demo Center in California
- Manufacturers Profiting from the Internet of Things
- AIM Presents DotCode Revision for Public Review
- TrackVia and Current, Powered by GE, Announce Partnership
- Intelligent Temperature Datalogger Solution Wins Best New Product at RFID Journal Awards