BellHawk Systems is pleased to announce an upgrade to its Pick module to prevent mistakes in picking and packing orders. Pick now includes three transactions that are based on the automated generation of Picking Orders from Ship Orders. These ship orders may be entered directly into BellHawk, or imported from an ERP or accounting system, or sent to BellHawk from an E-Commerce system:
Also our partner Newcastle Systems extends an invitation to "Join Industry Experts to Kick Start your 2017 Lean Warehouse Strategy" . This no-cost seminar with industry experts is being held on Wednesday June 21, 2017 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM at Newcastle Systems, 73 Ward Hill Avenue Haverhill, MA 01835.
The special guest speaker will be Bruce Hamilton of GBMP - a past recipient of the Shingo Prize in both the business and academic categories and inductee to the Shingo Academy. Bruce will lead the workshop and introduce you to lean principles and other techniques that will help improve your warehouse/DC metrics and set you on path to a “Best in Class” operation.
Other Bar Code News:
- GuardRFID Enrollment of Patient Care Equipment Based on International Open Standards
- Scandit CTO to Discuss Supply Chain Data Capture Transformation at GS1 Connect 2017
- Century RFID Introduces 4 Inlays with New Chips
- TE Connectivity to Showcase Product Platforming Expertise at Smart Variant CON
- Supply Chain Analytics Market Size to Reach $9.87 Billion by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Richmond Capital Partners Acquires Smartlabs with $7.3 Million in IoT Funding
- NGT3 VC Announces Its Two Latest Investments: EIO Biomedical and Barcode Diagnostics
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.