Kofax®, a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business, today announced the successful deployment of Kofax software by a leading pizza delivery company for new employee onboarding. An innovative, technology-driven brand, this company is known for streamlining the customer experience and committed to digitally transforming its business.
In the past, it took an average of one to two days to enter paper based new hire documents into this company’s human resources system. New hires now use a mobile app based on Kofax Mobile Capture™ to submit those documents digitally, in as little as five minutes, via smartphones. Once submitted, the business critical content is automatically extracted, validated and uploaded to the company’s secure online repository. HR teams can then access the electronic document images directly from within the organization’s human resources system.
With near-instant access to documents, it’s much easier to quickly identify missing, incomplete or inconsistent information and take appropriate action sooner. Human resource personnel can be certain that they are managing the entire process in a more effective and compliant manner. The Kofax software is now being implemented to accelerate other processes as well.
Kofax Mobile Capture enables organizations to create dynamic mobile applications that integrate capture and process management capabilities to streamline information-intensive interactions and extend self-service offerings. Kofax Mobile Capture is the only platform in the industry that enables users to create, deploy and maintain their own mobile capture solutions.
“By partnering with Kofax, this industry trailblazer has transformed its manual, paper-intensive onboarding process, saving time and money while positively impacting the new employee experience,” said Reynolds C. Bish, Chief Executive Officer of Kofax. “In addition, human resources now has a deeper level of insight to help the company ensure its corporate hiring practices comply with internal standards and external requirements.”
Kofax is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business. By capturing information and automating information-intensive processes, Kofax helps improve customer engagement, greatly reduce operating costs and increase competitiveness and profitability for more than 20,000 customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, supply chain and other markets. Kofax delivers its information capture, robotic process automation, financial process automation and customer onboarding solutions through its direct sales and service organization, and a global network of more than 1,000 authorized partners in more than 70 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.Other Barcode News:
- RF IDeas to Showcase Leading Manufacturing Authentication Solutions
- Digimarc Announces Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock
- Leviton Launches Wireless Temperature Logger for Measuring Monitoring and Others
- 121nexus Launches Powerful Free Scan App to Dramatically Improve Medical Device
- Performance Team Receives American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN) Award For Disaster Relief Efforts
- JLT Mobile Computers Selected by Steketee for Farming Precision Agriculture Solutions
- LightInTheBox Reports 15.6% YoY Sales Growth on ’Singles Day’
- Global Retailer and Manufacturer Alliance Near Completion of National Standards
- GID Introduces a Global Identity Code Generated from Biometrics to Make Passwords Obsolete
- ASICS Europe BV Warehouse Operations Unlock Greater Efficiency with Zebra Technologies
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.