OAK BROOK, Ill., Nov. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Rigid packaging leader TricorBraun today released a new digital magazine addressing the e-commerce challenges and considerations faced by consumer-packaged goods (CPG) brand owners, and how they can increase opportunities for growth with the right packaging strategies and solutions.
Consumers' desire for what they want and when they want it, their ever-increasing connected behavior and multi-tasking nature are just a few of the factors contributing to the evolution of retail from brick and mortar to e-commerce. In fact, online CPG sales are exploding at a rate of more than 50% year over yeari.
In the complimentary digital magazine, "The Race to E-Commerce-Friendly Packaging," TricorBraun outlines:
- The consumer behavior, lifestyle trends and needs that are pushing the evolution of retail
- The transformation of retail as an omnichannel experience
- The role of the brand owner and packaging implications
- Packaging solutions that protect, offer visual appeal and are optimized for pack out and shipping
"We are deep in a retail paradigm shift," said Becky Donner, senior vice president of design and engineering at TricorBraun. "For CPG brand owners, that means your in-store packaging strategy needs to be re-examined for e-commerce. We find that brand owners don't always know how to design and develop packaging for e-commerce. They may not have an e-commerce strategy, know the packaging options available, or understand the ins and outs of the technologies that can help them deliver. Evolving your packaging to survive the increased number of e-commerce supply chain touchpoints, and ensuring you do so in a way that delights the consumer, drives brand growth and builds loyalty is our goal."
Other Barcode News:
- Tuya Smart Leads The Conference IOT Without Borders
- ISA and Honeywell to co-host free webinar next Tuesday on integrated DCS solutions
- Alien and SensThys Launch Highly Networked IoT Solution that Addresses RFID Tag Visibility
- RF IDeas to Showcase Leading Manufacturing Authentication Solutions
- Improving The Logistics of Pizza Delivery - Company Digitally Transforms Process
- Bluvision Launches World’s First Tamper-proof Bluetooth Beacon at RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2017
- Digimarc Announces Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock
- Leviton Launches Wireless Temperature Logger for Measuring Monitoring and Others
- 121nexus Launches Powerful Free Scan App to Dramatically Improve Medical Device
- Performance Team Receives American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN) Award For Disaster Relief Efforts
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.