LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – Dec. 4, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Zebra to its 2017 Internet of Things 50 list, which recognizes companies whose innovative offerings are helping connect objects, computing devices, infrastructure, data storage and data analytics that will transform our everyday lives.
- Zebra’s IoT solutions are standards-based, easy to deploy and operate, and scalable for small- and medium-sized businesses all the way up to global enterprises.
- Zebra and its PartnerConnect partners help companies add value to existing assets by offering IoT solutions that are interoperable across multiple IT platforms.
- Within the past year, Zebra has introduced several new IoT-focused solutions including:
- Savanna™, a fundamental building-block platform for accelerating the digital transformation of enterprise operations by helping Zebra® partners and customers build applications that make use of edge data in near real-time to mobilize insight and actions that deliver new levels of service, productivity and profitability;
- SmartLens™ for Retail provides complete visibility of the entire store with up-to-the-minute location information on tagged inventory, employees and customers who have opted into the network or loyalty application; and
- SmartPack™ Trailer captures operational data such as load density, trailer fullness, images of loads in progress and the number of packages scanned and loaded per hour, giving unprecedented actionable insights to personnel and dock managers.
- The Internet of Things 50 list will be featured in the December issue of CRN and on CRN.com at crn.com/iot50.
Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company
“The vendors on this year’s Internet of Things 50 list are brilliantly exploiting the deep creative potential of the IoT landscape and uncovering its most promising business opportunities, demonstrating what is possible and inspiring others to innovate. These 50 companies are at the vanguard of the IoT revolution, developing technologies that are set to transform the way we live and work.”
Tom Bianculli, Chief Technology Officer, Zebra Technologies
“Zebra is honored to be recognized by CRN as a member of the Internet of Things 50 for the third consecutive year. With the continued adoption of mobility and the Internet of Things (IoT), the edge of enterprise operations are becoming increasingly connected - generating vast amounts of actionable data about processes and assets that can be leveraged to transform workflows to improve business performance and outcomes.”
Other Barcode News:
- CSL Signs Synergy RFID Inc.as Stocking Distributor for Northern and Latin American Regions
- 10 Never Used Symbol MS1207WA Scanners For Sale
- ScanSource Awarded 2017 National Distributor of the Year by Axis Communications
- Ryder Forms Partnership to Support Development of Supply Chain and Logistics Startups
- ScanSource to Present at Raymond James Technology Investors Conference
- Identiv Continues Worldwide Smart Card Reader and Credential Distribution Expansion
- NFC Forum Publishes 2017 Technical Specification Release
- Identiv Expands Global Distribution of Smart Card Readers
- Zebra Technologies Participates In Senate Hearing On Advancement of Internet of Things
- Theatro Named to the Big 50-2017, Startup 50.com’s Report on the Top Startups in Tech
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.