BERWYN, Pa., March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- 4R Systems, Inc, a leading provider of advanced inventory and supply chain services that helps retailers increase profits by optimizing their inventory and related supply chain decisions, announced its participation in the Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE) being held from 11-12 March 2014. The Expo serves European retailers and exhibitors offer solutions related to business growth, productivity, and customer experience.
Mark G. Garland, Vice President Sales & Client Development for 4R Systems, will be showing retailers how the company has helped retail and convenience store clients increase profitability as a result of higher sales levels on lowered inventory. Garland, a veteran in retail supply chain technologies, shared, "Retailers are increasingly challenged to deliver better customer experiences while lowering costs. 4R Systems' retail clients achieve POI--Profit Optimized Inventory. We do this by tailoring our technology to each client's specific business needs."
4R Systems' breakthrough technologies guide retailers to optimize inventory decisions throughout the item's lifecycle. These include the initial buy, replenishment and allocation for stores and distribution centers, and end-of-life strategies, including markdowns. The technology is built around an investment philosophy that retailers are investing in product to make a profit.
Garland added, "We're pleased to share this technology with UK retailers. Once you see the profit potential, it only makes sense to leverage this technology."
About 4R Systems
4R Systems is a leading provider of advanced inventory and supply chain services, which help retailers gain significantly increased profits by optimizing their inventory and related supply chain decisions. Founded by supply chain experts from The Wharton School and Harvard Business School, 4R provides capabilities that profit optimize the matching of supply and demand. From initial launch through replenishment to end-of-life for products--ranging from short-lived fashion items to long term staples--4R provides retailers with services that fit their business. Clients using 4R have seen increases in profitability of 1-2 % of sales as a result of higher sales levels on lowered inventory.
Other Barcode News
- ScanSource Announces Appointment of General Counsel | Business Wire
- New Digimarc Barcode for Thermal Label Simplifies Retail Checkout & Reduces Product Shrink
- Softeon to Feature Integrated Supply Chain Planning and WMS at #NRF18
- ISA welcomes Brian Curtis as its 2018 Society President
- Top Retail Brands Worldwide Adopting RAIN RFID
- Cashier Survey Reveals Widespread Problems Scanning Barcode Labels
- Coty and Shelfbucks to Showcase Impact of In-Store Merchandising Optimization at NRF 2018
- Brother to Demonstrate Advances in Retail Printing to Enhance Efficiency at #NRF2018
- Roadrunner Intermodal Services Awarded Drayage Carrier of the Year by Harbor Freight Tools
- China’s Tuya Smart Announces Smart IoT Solution for U.S. Market