LONDON, January 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Roskill is pleased to announce its inaugural Battery Supply Chain Europe Conference will be held in Dusseldorf this March. The event provides an "end-to-end" in-depth view of the battery supply chain, focusing on the growth markets for batteries and the vital raw material supply needed for the ramp up in electric vehicle production over the next ten years.
The conference on March 13-14th will take place at the Inter-Continental Hotel in the centre of Dusseldorf and provide comprehensive analysis of the batteries sector for all industry participants, from raw material producers, intermediate processors, transport companies, battery cell and pack producers through to end-use manufacturers and related sectors across the value chain.
Delegates can book now for the preferential rate of just US$1,295. There are also further discounts for group bookings. By booking early, delegates can also secure a hotel room at the Inter-Continental Hotel at Roskill's discounted conference rate.
Conference attendees will share the latest trends, expertise and opportunities for growth in battery supply with a panel of international speakers and delegates. The event will provide an excellent forum for companies to network with their global peers.
The topics to be discussed include:
- EV market trends - regionally and globally
- Electric storage systems
- Cutting-edge research battery technologies
- Cathode manufacturing trends
- Nickel sulphate
As well as gaining crucial market intelligence and enjoying excellent networking opportunities, the Battery Supply Chain Europe 2018 Conference will also offer a range of excellent value sponsorship opportunities for companies to increase their profile in this fast-growing market. Roskill events attract customers from around the world, providing the ideal opportunity for corporate messages to reach a global audience.
Roskill is a leader in providing market information on battery raw materials including lithium, cobalt, nickel sulphate and graphite, with clients based in over 100 countries.
Other Barcode News
- 4R Systems Presents Suite of Supply Chain Solutions at #NRF18
- ScanSource Announces Appointment of General Counsel | Business Wire
- New Digimarc Barcode for Thermal Label Simplifies Retail Checkout & Reduces Product Shrink
- Softeon to Feature Integrated Supply Chain Planning and WMS at #NRF18
- ISA welcomes Brian Curtis as its 2018 Society President
- Top Retail Brands Worldwide Adopting RAIN RFID
- Cashier Survey Reveals Widespread Problems Scanning Barcode Labels
- Coty and Shelfbucks to Showcase Impact of In-Store Merchandising Optimization at NRF 2018
- Brother to Demonstrate Advances in Retail Printing to Enhance Efficiency at #NRF2018
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.