PORTLAND, Ore., Jan. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- OIA Global, a leading worldwide logistics, packaging, and materials sourcing provider, has announced a collaboration with Digimarc, inventor of The Barcode of Everything™, and DittoSustainable Brand Solutions to create Ditto Smart Hangers. By seamlessly adding an imperceptible
Digimarc Barcode to the Ditto hanger, a new era of retail opportunities is presented. Ditto Smart Hangers have the capabilities to record real-time product tracking, reduce carbon footprint, improve product security and provide customers with smartphone access to brand-generated content. To discover how this technology works, download the Digimarc Discover App.
Ditto's customizable hangers also allow retail companies to replace plastic hangers with those made from 100% recycled fiberboard. More efficient garment-packing means reduced shipping, labor and warehouse costs, up to 20% savings across the entire supply chain. Further unlock profits and protect our planet by recycling fiberboard hangers at the retail counter, instead of dumping traditional plastic hangers in the landfill.
Contact OIA Global for a free Ditto Smart Hanger sample. Also see the hangers in action at Digimarc Booth #2875 at the 2018 NRF Show in New York City, Jan 14 – 16.
About OIA Global
Since its founding in 1988, OIA has grown into a $1billion supply chain management leader, delivering clients a unique combination of global logistics, packaging and materials sourcing solutions. With over 1,200 professionals in 70 owned offices and a worldwide presence in 30 countries, OIA designs innovative solutions that optimize supply chains around the world. OIA is privately owned by Indianapolis-based LDI, Ltd., with more than a century of experience funding and operating high potential, middle-market companies. For more information, follow us @oiaglobal and visit www.oiaglobal.comand www.ldiltd.com.
Other Barcode News
- Citizen Launches New Point-of-Sale, Barcode and Mobility products at #NRF18
- Diebold Nixdorf Names Brewer To Lead Its Global Retail Business
- Law Firm Makes Case for Process Automation using FlowForma BPM
- LG Innotek offers the future of Retail IoT solution #NRF18
- EdiFabric Were Placed on Top 20 Most Popular EDI Software Report
- Socket Mobile Expands the DuraScan Line -- D740 Lower Price 2D Barcode Scanner
- Code Files ITC Complaint Against Honeywell
- #NRF18: Zebra Helps Retailers Meet Omnichannel Demands And Strengthen Store Operations
- Demand Management Named to Food Logistics’ 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology List
- Mike Farrell Appointed as SVP, Supply Chain for Graphic Packaging International
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.