SEOUL, South Korea, Jan. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Innotek today announced it will participate in 'NRF Retail's Big Show 2018' (#NRF18) at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City from January 14 to 16.
#NRF18 is the one of the biggest retail trade fairs and it receives participants from 500 distribution companies andabout 95 countries around the world, with a total of around 35,000 visitors.
ESL is the latest solution for inventory and price management in the retail sector, based on the use of advanced IT technology. ESL replaces conventional paper price tags attached to the shelves of supermarkets and department stores with, for example, LCDs and electronic paper (E-paper) that show information on product price, sales promotions, etc.
LG Innotek showcases ESL total solutions for retail store outlets with 10 types of product line-up including ESL that range from small-sized 1.5-inch to mid-sized 7.5-inch, all equipped with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, sensors measure and display temperature and humidity in the store, specialized Gateway with replaceable RF modules to communicate with various wireless IoT devices in the retail environment.
The company also plans to introduce a lineup of other ESL products that boost the convenience of distribution businesses and store managers, including xNdisplay which has 11 inch TFT LCD able to show picture and video.
LG Innotek will also exhibit an advanced 'Real-time Location Solution (RTLS) that makes it easy to find the product location or trace movement flows of customers inside a store. LG Innotek improved the tracking accuracy of the solution by 50%.
The company intends to meet the various needs of distribution businesses through this exhibition, by presenting products that combine its world-class wireless communication technology with its display technology.
The company official said, "We will keep focusing on introducing innovative products and solutions for retail business."
LG Innotek will be available for meetings at booth #1852 at the Hall 3F.
About LG Innotek Co,.Ltd.
LG Innotek is a cutting-edge materials and components manufacturer and an affiliate of LG group. The company's business units include core components for LED, mobile, automotive, display, semiconductor and IoT. Further, the company has cooperated closely with mobile device, home appliance and automotive companies, producing camera modules, automotive electronic components, wireless communication modules, substrate materials.
LG Innotek is headquartered in Seoul, Korea and its sales subsidiary is located in Detroit, Chicago, San Jose, Taipei, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
Other Barcode News
- EdiFabric Were Placed on Top 20 Most Popular EDI Software Report
- Socket Mobile Expands the DuraScan Line -- D740 Lower Price 2D Barcode Scanner
- Code Files ITC Complaint Against Honeywell
- #NRF18: Zebra Helps Retailers Meet Omnichannel Demands And Strengthen Store Operations
- Demand Management Named to Food Logistics’ 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology List
- Mike Farrell Appointed as SVP, Supply Chain for Graphic Packaging International
- Heritage Auctions’ New Mobile App: Your Collection On Demand
- 4R Systems Presents Suite of Supply Chain Solutions at #NRF18
- Digimarc Delivers ’Fresh, Front & Center’ Digital Solutions to Retailers at #NRF2018
- Roskill’s Battery Supply Chain Europe Conference 2018 Market Driven by Raw Materials
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.