DALLAS, Jan. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Collectors may browse and bid in hundreds of auctions and access more than 4 million prices realized from the convenience of their smartphone with the debut of the Heritage Auctions Mobile App.
The new, free smartphone application offers Face ID and Touch ID sign-in, free appraisals using your device's camera, instant lot tracking and one-touch mobile bidding. The app is now available for both Android and iOS smartphones.
Among the new app's features:
- Access to values of previously sold lots spanning 40 different categories of fine art and collectibles
- Free appraisals using your device's camera
- A Currency Converter to calculate foreign exchange rates
- Instant notifications when outbid
- An exceptional, clean design
- Barcode search function for professionally graded comic books and coins from the hobby's largest grading services: NGC, CGC and soon PCGS
- High-resolution images of every lot on offer or in auction archives
- Expert Value Guides spanning dozens of collecting categories
Heritage Auctions expects the new app to enhance the firm's lead in online auction sales: Online sales surpass $348 million a year, far outpacing all of the world's auction companies as reported by the Hiscox Online Art Trade Report.
Heritage has more than 1 million online bidder members using its platform to buy and sell fine art, jewelry, luxury real estate, fine wines, intellectual property and collectibles including rare coins, comic books and sports and entertainment memorabilia. The firm adds clients at a rate of about 5,000 a month.
Heritage Auctions is the largest fine art and collectibles auction house founded in the United States, and the world's largest collectibles auctioneer. Heritage maintains offices in New York, Dallas, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Chicago, Palm Beach, London, Paris, Geneva, Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
Across 40 unique categories, Heritage Auctions offers a broad range of services for high net worth families, investors and fiduciaries. More than 500 experts specialize in Fine Art, U.S. Coins, World & Ancient Coins, Currency, Entertainment & Music Memorabilia, Comics & Comic Art, Movie Posters, Americana & Political Memorabilia, Sports Collectibles, Decorative Arts, Rare Books, Autographs & Manuscripts, Ethnographic Art, Fine Jewelry & Luxury Accessories, Space Memorabilia, Nature & Science, Fine Silver, Fine Wine, Domain Names & Intellectual Property and Luxury Real Estate.
Other Barcode News
- Socket Mobile Expands the DuraScan Line -- D740 Lower Price 2D Barcode Scanner
- Code Files ITC Complaint Against Honeywell
- #NRF18: Zebra Helps Retailers Meet Omnichannel Demands And Strengthen Store Operations
- Demand Management Named to Food Logistics’ 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology List
- 4R Systems Presents Suite of Supply Chain Solutions at #NRF18
- Digimarc Delivers ’Fresh, Front & Center’ Digital Solutions to Retailers at #NRF2018
- Roskill’s Battery Supply Chain Europe Conference 2018 Market Driven by Raw Materials
- ScanSource Announces Appointment of General Counsel | Business Wire
- New Digimarc Barcode for Thermal Label Simplifies Retail Checkout & Reduces Product Shrink
- Softeon to Feature Integrated Supply Chain Planning and WMS at #NRF18
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews