LONDON, Jan. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- A new study shows that there is a clear market shift, with the adoption of cloud-based B2B integration services growing at a double-digit rate over the last two to three years. According to Ovum's estimates, resource-related costs can account for up to 60% of the total cost of ownership (TCO) for a legacy EDI solution.
EdiFabric Ltd, a Microsoft Partner, specialized in building best-in-class custom EDI tools and solutions, announced that they placed 17th on Capterra's newly released Top 20 Most Popular EDI Software report. This comes to confirm the status of EdiFabric as the premier provider of software tools for custom EDI development across multiple verticals, with customers in the Logistics, Supply Chain, eCommerce, Manufacturing and the hot Healthcare (The Healthcare EDI Market is expected to reach USD 3.77 Billion by 2022 from an estimated USD 2.56 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 8.1%) markets. After the release of the fully revamped EDI Framework back in September 2017, EdiFabric is seeing a surge in both customer satisfaction and in acquiring new business.
EdiFabric offers an EDI development toolkit, that allows companies to quickly adopt EDI at the cost of a mobile phone. They provide 5000+ editable EDI templates for all EDI transactions across all EDI standards (HIPAA, X12, EDIFACT, EANCOM, VDA and PNRGOV). The toolkit contains lightning-fast EDI translator, EDI generator, compliant EDI validator and components for automatic EDI acknowledgments. Their revolutionary EDI DOM technology lets developers to dynamically manipulate EDI the same way modern web browsers support HTML or XML and to seamlessly export EDI data to any target format - XML, JSON, CSV, flat file, database, etc.
EdiFabric's products help companies to:
- Quickly build value networks with their trading partners
- Create custom in-house EDI applications from scratch
- Re-architect or rewrite their existing legacy EDI systems
- Develop custom EDI managed services for the cloud
- Utilize only existing teams, skills and technologies
Other Barcode news
- Socket Mobile Expands the DuraScan Line -- D740 Lower Price 2D Barcode Scanner
- Code Files ITC Complaint Against Honeywell
- #NRF18: Zebra Helps Retailers Meet Omnichannel Demands And Strengthen Store Operations
- Demand Management Named to Food Logistics’ 2017 FL100+ Top Software and Technology List
- Mike Farrell Appointed as SVP, Supply Chain for Graphic Packaging International
- Heritage Auctions’ New Mobile App: Your Collection On Demand
- 4R Systems Presents Suite of Supply Chain Solutions at #NRF18
- Digimarc Delivers ’Fresh, Front & Center’ Digital Solutions to Retailers at #NRF2018
- Roskill’s Battery Supply Chain Europe Conference 2018 Market Driven by Raw Materials
- ScanSource Announces Appointment of General Counsel | Business Wire
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.