GREENVILLE, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ScanSource, Inc., (NASDAQ: SCSC), a leading global provider of technology products and solutions, today announced that it has been named to FORTUNE magazine’s 2018 List of World’s Most Admired Companies. The annual survey, which is given to thousands of senior executives, directors and financial analysts from more than 600 global companies, identifies the organizations with the strongest reputations within their industries and across industries.
“FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies list represents the organizations that have gained the respect of peers and competitors alike, and we couldn’t be more excited about receiving this prestigious recognition,” said Mike Baur, CEO, ScanSource, Inc. “This honor reinforces the hard work of our employees across the globe, as it speaks volumes about our commitment to our valued partners, as well as our dedication to providing the services and solutions they need to be successful.”
Candidates for FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies list include Fortune 1000 and 500 companies – including other major non-U.S. companies – and span more than 50 industry groupings. To compile the rankings, corporate reputation and performance are measured against nine key attributes: innovation, people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility, quality of management, financial soundness, long-term investment, quality of products and services, and global competitiveness. Each company’s final corporate reputation score is an average of all the key attribute scores.
The 2018 World’s Most Admired Companies list can be found on the FORTUNE website.
About ScanSource, Inc.
ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCSC) is a leading global provider of technology products and solutions, focusing on point-of-sale, payments, barcode, physical security, unified communications and collaboration, cloud and telecom services. ScanSource’s teams provide value-added solutions and operate from two segments, Worldwide Barcode, Networking & Security and Worldwide Communications & Services. ScanSource is committed to helping its customers choose, configure and deliver the industry’s best solutions across almost every vertical market in North America, Latin America and Europe. Founded in 1992, the Company is headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina and was named one of the 2017 Best Places to Work in South Carolina.
Other Barcode News
- SunDance Acquires Pitney Bowes Relay 7000 Folder Inserter With Barcode Scanning
- Economics of Track and Traceability - AIM Seminar
- TEKLYNX Named 2018 Stevie® Awards Finalist for Customer Service Department of the Year
- Sionic Mobile and Xevo Partner to Expand Merchant Network for Rich Retailer Experience
- World Duty Free Enjoys 40-50% Fragrance Sales Uplift Using SFD Systems’ Digital Shelf Edge
- Orthopedic Companies Use RFID To Automate Inventory
- Seldat Technology Services Announces WMS360™, Warehouse Management System Launch
- RFID For Pet Door Connects to Mobile App
- ScanSource to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on February 6, 2018
- JADAK Launches Flexpoint HS-1E 1D/2D Handheld Barcode Scanner
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.