PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Venture Research, Inc. is announcing MultiTrak™, a one-of-a-kind tracking solution that integrates multi-sensors, GPS, UHF RFID, BLE (Low Energy Bluetooth) and PTCRB certified 4G LTE cellular capability. Available for immediate deployment, MultiTrak is housed in a rugged IP67-rated enclosure, ideal for hazardous or outdoor use. Constructed initially to satisfy the challenging needs of the waste and recycling management industries, MultiTrak is equally useful in the construction, vehicle asset tracking and yard management industries.
“With MultiTrak, we now provide a full-featured, PTCRB certified solution that opens up new opportunities for asset tracking in even more industry sectors," said John Baker, president of Venture Research. Anticipating the growth of the global waste and recycling management data collection market from $57B in 2016 to over $223B in 2025, (source: Navigant Research), Venture Research anticipates that its customers will secure an early leadership position in this emerging highly digitized sector.
As the only mobile outdoor rated solution on the market to integrate cloud-based computing connectivity with RFID and IoT sensors, MultiTrak can collect data as an IoT node and deliver it directly to the cloud for monitoring, alerting, and analysis. This eliminates the need for middleware, reduces the cost of implementation and allows the solution to scale.
The MultiTrak solution deploys rapidly in virtually every application in every industry, including waste management and hazardous waste management; vehicle, yard management and asset tracking, quality control management, logistics and supply chain management, parcel pick-up systems, and the emerging tide of Internet-of-Things devices.
About Venture Research Inc.
For 20 years, Venture Research Inc. has been providing end-to-end solutions for customers in the area of supply chain automation with specialization in RFID and embedded computing. The company's products and services have been deployed in over 1,000 installations in 28 countries on six continents. Venture Research has provided state-of-the art solutions to the Aerospace, Document Tracking, Department of Defense, Department of Energy, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Distribution, Security, Retail, Rail, Asset and specialty tracking industries, and has been an industry consultant related to the technology, processes and methodology to embed RFID and sensor networks in existing processes.
Other Barcode News
- Germany’s Bünting Group to Use RELEX Solutions in Combi, Jibi & Famila Grocery Chains
- SATO Healthcare Supports Nagoya University Hospital Smart Hospital Initiative
- Zebra Study Reveals Nine In Ten Clinicians To Use Mobile Technology At Bedside By 2022
- Industry Frontrunners Recognized at Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards Gala
- Robotic VISION Technologies Granted RFID Patent to Advance Next Generation Machine Vision
- Balluff Inc Named "First Team" Honoree in Barcode and RFID Automation Award
- Smartrac Honored with Company of the Year Award for RFID Technology Solutions
- ShipStation Adds Selery to its Fulfillment / 3PL Program
- ISA and Automation Federation commemorate kickoff of 2018 FIRST(R) Robotics Competition
- SMC³, Logistics Management Announce Alliance Award Winners