ATLANTA (PRWEB) January 23, 2018 C.H. Robinson, Averitt Express and FourKites are among the winners of the latest Alliance Award, which was presented by Logistics Management, in partnership with SMC³, during the first day of Jump Start 2018.
The award identifies shippers and service providers that collaborate to overcome critical supply chain challenges. Winners craft innovative solutions to extraordinary issues.
C.H. Robison won for its partnership with Wayne Farms and the carrier RE Garrrison; Averitt Express was selected for its collaboration with Frios Gourmet Pops and Cold Box; and FourKites won for its partnership with Michelin and Averitt Express.
Representatives from the winning companies discussed the teamwork needed to be recognized as Alliance winners during a panel discussion at Jump Start 2018.
Each Alliance entry highlights a collaborative effort of three or more partners, with at least one of those members being a shipper. A panel of supply chain experts judged entrants on how the collaborations worked to produce meaningful outcomes, achieve results and enhance the supply chain.
Alliance Award winners receive a dedicated feature in Logistics Management magazine. With a distribution of 75,000, Logistics Management provides invaluable access to the industry, allowing Alliance Award winners to share their message far and wide.
Past award winners include the collaborators GNC, DHL Global Mail and Spend Management Experts; Dick’s Sporting Goods and Estes Express Lines; and Macy’s, Hub Group and Comtrak.
SMC³ is the one-stop knowledge hub for LTL technology, data and education. The API-powered SMC³ Platform fuels TMS applications with unrivaled LTL analytical capabilities and shipment visibility data. As the single integration point for all carrier rate, transit and service information, SMC³ solutions travel beyond simple connectivity and empower shippers, 3PLs and carriers to collaborate and optimize decision making throughout the entire LTL lifecycle. Thousands of industry trading partners rely on SMC³ solutions to make informed business decisions, achieve higher returns on their transportation investment, and meet ever-changing market demands.
Other Barcode News
- AIM Names 2018 Industry Group Chairs
- Code Announces Joe Croce as Director of Sales, North America
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals Nhs Trust Chooses Zebra Technologies For Gs1 Compliance
- Russians Lined Up In A Record QR Code
- ScanSource Named to FORTUNE Magazine’s 2018 List of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’
- SunDance Acquires Pitney Bowes Relay 7000 Folder Inserter With Barcode Scanning
- Economics of Track and Traceability - AIM Seminar
- TEKLYNX Named 2018 Stevie® Awards Finalist for Customer Service Department of the Year
- Sionic Mobile and Xevo Partner to Expand Merchant Network for Rich Retailer Experience
- World Duty Free Enjoys 40-50% Fragrance Sales Uplift Using SFD Systems’ Digital Shelf Edge
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.