SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Code, a technology leader of image-based barcode readers, is excited to announce the appointment of Joseph "Joe" Croce as Director of Sales, North America. Mr. Croce's appointment comes with the utmost confidence that he will provide the sales team the strategic direction required for gaining new business across Code's targeted verticals.
Mr. Croce has more than 20 years of experience in sales and his most recent position was Vice President of Sales for Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia with revenues of over $100 million. His responsibilities included developing their sales teams, and advertising sales for the Philadelphia Flyers, Philadelphia 76ers, Comcast SportsNet's Regional TV Station and the Wells Fargo Complex.
"I am so happy to be joining the team here at Code," said Joe Croce. "I have had a successful career leading sales teams and strategizing to obtain corporate growth year after year. I can't wait to continue sharing my expertise with the amazing sales team at Code."
Before Mr. Croce's career at Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia he worked for Comcast Spectacor when the Core States Center first opened. There, he increased revenue year after year by creating new inventory, growing the sales force and developing sponsorship contracts. Prior to Comcast Spectacor, Joe served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing at NovaCare Rehabilitation. He grew the business through startups and acquisitions to over 500 centers and managed over 80 sales representatives.
Code is a technology leader in image-based data capture. Code designs and manufactures a complete line of barcode reading hardware solutions to enhance productivity and exceed customers' expectations for superior barcode reading performance, ergonomic design, equipment durability, and seamless integration with their operations. Code's products are used in critical applications in healthcare, public safety, manufacturing, transportation, retail, and a range of other diverse industries.
Code's TachyonIQ™ image processing and decoding solution is the backbone of Code's product line and enables rapid, accurate decoding of virtually any barcode symbology. TachyonIQ is the only decoder to support the proprietary GoCode® symbology which uses encryption to secure and prevent illicit reading of sensitive data.
Other Barcode News
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals Nhs Trust Chooses Zebra Technologies For Gs1 Compliance
- ScanSource Named to FORTUNE Magazine’s 2018 List of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’
- SunDance Acquires Pitney Bowes Relay 7000 Folder Inserter With Barcode Scanning
- Economics of Track and Traceability - AIM Seminar
- TEKLYNX Named 2018 Stevie® Awards Finalist for Customer Service Department of the Year
- Sionic Mobile and Xevo Partner to Expand Merchant Network for Rich Retailer Experience
- World Duty Free Enjoys 40-50% Fragrance Sales Uplift Using SFD Systems’ Digital Shelf Edge
- Orthopedic Companies Use RFID To Automate Inventory
- Seldat Technology Services Announces WMS360™, Warehouse Management System Launch
- RFID For Pet Door Connects to Mobile App
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.