FLORENCE, Ky. (PRWEB) January 25, 2018 PMMI Media Group’s Automation World magazine has announced the First Team category leaders in the 2017 Leadership in Automation Program. Automation World, the leading business magazine serving automation professionals, launched this community-based program in January 2017. Automation professionals were invited to vote for their favorite automation vendors in unaided-recall surveys.
Over two dozen categories are featured, representing the wide variety of automation technologies, software and products in use by today’s manufacturing professionals across the discrete, batch and continuous process manufacturing industries.
Balluff Inc was awarded a place on the 2017 First Team in the following categories:
- Barcode and RFID
- Cables, Wiring and Connectors
- I/O Modules
- Networking & Connectivity
- Power Supplies
- Sensors, discrete
- Test and Measurement
Kurt Belisle, Publisher of Automation World, shares his enthusiasm. “We’re pleased to recognize the First Team Honorees who offer both excellent customer service and best-in-class product innovation. We appreciate the end-users who took the time to vote for their favorite solution providers. Congratulations to the honorees!” Leadership in Automation First Team Honorees are recognized in Automation World’s January 2018 issue, available here: http://www.automationworld.com.
Other Barcode News
- Smartrac Honored with Company of the Year Award for RFID Technology Solutions
- ShipStation Adds Selery to its Fulfillment / 3PL Program
- ISA and Automation Federation commemorate kickoff of 2018 FIRST(R) Robotics Competition
- SMC³, Logistics Management Announce Alliance Award Winners
- AIM Names 2018 Industry Group Chairs
- Code Announces Joe Croce as Director of Sales, North America
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals Nhs Trust Chooses Zebra Technologies For Gs1 Compliance
- Russians Lined Up In A Record QR Code
- ScanSource Named to FORTUNE Magazine’s 2018 List of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’
- SunDance Acquires Pitney Bowes Relay 7000 Folder Inserter With Barcode Scanning
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.