Amsterdam (The Netherlands), January 25, 2018 – Smartrac has been honored with the Frost & Sullivan 2018 European ‘Company of the Year Award’ for its RFID technology solutions. The RFID and IoT pacesetter demonstrated to Frost & Sullivan analysts the fundamental benefit its Smart Cosmos solution suite provides: delivering business value through consumer experience innovation.
Leveraging a broad range of opportunities with Smart Cosmos, Smartrac offers comprehensive solutions that embed radio-frequency identification (RFID) intelligence into physical products. This enables transparency for many industries, such as retail and brand product manufacturers, and creates an innovative communication channel between brands and consumers.
“As industries worldwide move toward smart business models, the role of RFID has become all the more important. We leverage the Cloud and Internet of Things applications while being among the pacemakers and leaders in the RFID market. This award is a great honor and confirmation of our hard work and our ability to drive innovation for the benefit of our customers”, says Christian Uhl, CEO at Smartrac.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Smartrac is a global provider of advanced and scalable RFID-based solutions. The company’s standard and customized RFID and IoT-based portfolio endows products with a unique and secure digital identity and enables connectivity between products, parts, and components. Smartrac’s solutions portfolio is used in a wide array of applications across all industries.
To receive the Frost & Sullivan Company of the Year Award requires a company to demonstrate excellence in growth, innovation, and leadership. This kind of excellence typically translates into superior performance in demand generation, brand development, and competitive positioning. These areas serve as the foundation of a company’s future success and prepare it to deliver on two main criteria: visionary innovation & performance and customer impact.
Other Barcode News
- ISA and Automation Federation commemorate kickoff of 2018 FIRST(R) Robotics Competition
- SMC³, Logistics Management Announce Alliance Award Winners
- AIM Names 2018 Industry Group Chairs
- Code Announces Joe Croce as Director of Sales, North America
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals Nhs Trust Chooses Zebra Technologies For Gs1 Compliance
- Russians Lined Up In A Record QR Code
- ScanSource Named to FORTUNE Magazine’s 2018 List of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’
- SunDance Acquires Pitney Bowes Relay 7000 Folder Inserter With Barcode Scanning
- Economics of Track and Traceability - AIM Seminar
- TEKLYNX Named 2018 Stevie® Awards Finalist for Customer Service Department of the Year
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.