WHO: JOHN POLLARD, Zebra Sports Vice President of Business Development and THERESE VAN RYNE, Zebra Technologies Global PR Director
WHAT: The “Official On-Field Player Tracking Provider” for the NFL, Zebra Technologies will hold a press conference to showcase new data from this season and share highlights from its partnership with the NFL. Zebra Sports Vice President of Business Development JOHN POLLARD and Zebra Technologies Global PR Director THERESE VAN RYNE will share a deep dive into the RFID technology that tracks players and footballs to generate NextGenStats and take questions from the media.
WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 30 at 3 P.M. CT
WHERE: Press Conference Room A
Super Bowl LII Media Center Presented By Microsoft (Mall of America)
60 E Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425
CONTACT: Therese Van Ryne, Zebra Technologies
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world.
Other Barcode News
- Southern Alcohol Law Enforcement Agency Deter Underage Drinking with Intellicheck’s Age ID
- The First PTCRB Certified-4G LTE Mobile Solution with Integrated RFID and IoT Support
- Germany’s Bünting Group to Use RELEX Solutions in Combi, Jibi & Famila Grocery Chains
- SATO Healthcare Supports Nagoya University Hospital Smart Hospital Initiative
- Zebra Study Reveals Nine In Ten Clinicians To Use Mobile Technology At Bedside By 2022
- Industry Frontrunners Recognized at Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards Gala
- Robotic VISION Technologies Granted RFID Patent to Advance Next Generation Machine Vision
- Balluff Inc Named "First Team" Honoree in Barcode and RFID Automation Award
- Smartrac Honored with Company of the Year Award for RFID Technology Solutions
- ShipStation Adds Selery to its Fulfillment / 3PL Program
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews