MADISON, Wis., Jan. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Terso Solutions, Inc., a leading technology company delivering automated supply chain solutions, announced the official opening of their new US production facility based near their headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin. The move from the current 6,000 square foot facility to a 30,000 square foot production facility considerably increases Terso's manufacturing capacity and plays a fundamental role in the company's overall global manufacturing capabilities.
"Our investment in the new US production facility reflects the strength of our business as well as the growing adoption of RFID systems as the most proactive and viable solution for solving complex inventory issues in healthcare and life science," says Joe Pleshek, Terso Solutions CEO and President. "It remains important to Terso to invest in our facilities as a means of advancing our technology and solution offerings. With our increased manufacturing capacity we stand ready to help our customers and partners scale their RFID enabled inventory management implementations from the point of manufacture to the point of use globally."
Terso's new US production facility will feature a fully-compliant electro-static discharge building with space for product development, shipping, packaging, quality testing, and a product show room. The facility will include high bay racking and airlift work stations ensuring the highest safety and quality standards for employees and customers. The production facility will also create additional jobs at Terso and in the Madison community, growing our current production team by up to 200%.
"Expanding our manufacturing capacity makes it possible to meet the increasing demand for Terso's products," says Michelle Scott, Terso Solutions Director of Finance and Operations. "Our production team prioritizes quality, and this facility will help not only continue to meet high quality standards but ensure a stable supply for our partners."
Terso Solutions, Inc. is the leading provider of automated inventory management solutions for tracking high-value products in healthcare and life science. Our product line includes RAIN RFID cabinets, refrigerators, freezers, smart rooms, and mobile solutions. Terso has deployed over 1,800 RFID-enabled sensors worldwide. Headquartered in Madison, WI, Terso is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Promega Corporation.
Other Barcode News
- TAKE Supply Chain To Host Supply Chain Orchestration Webinar On February 15
- Certified-4G LTE Mobile Solution with Integrated RFID and IoT support
- Avery Dennison Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
- Auction App Using Barcode Shatters Industry Sales Record in 2017
- Zebra Technologies Press Conference - Sports Technology
- Southern Alcohol Law Enforcement Agency Deter Underage Drinking with Intellicheck’s Age ID
- The First PTCRB Certified-4G LTE Mobile Solution with Integrated RFID and IoT Support
- Germany’s Bünting Group to Use RELEX Solutions in Combi, Jibi & Famila Grocery Chains
- SATO Healthcare Supports Nagoya University Hospital Smart Hospital Initiative
- Zebra Study Reveals Nine In Ten Clinicians To Use Mobile Technology At Bedside By 2022
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews