Whether they are working in the warehouse, in a retail environment or in logistics, seamless charging and integration with our scanners takes efficiency to the next-level”
PRINCETON, N.J. (PRWEB) February 08, 2018
KOAMTAC, Inc., a leading manufacturer of Bluetooth® barcode scanners, RFID readers and mobile point of sale (mPOS) companions is expanding its line of accessories, adding four new SmartSled cases for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2, J3 2017, J7 2017 and the XCover4.
Innovative KDC470 SmartSled modular design allows you change Smartphone case freely while maintaining barcode and RFID module. KDC470 also allows user to build various configuration including protective charging case, barcode/RFID reader, extended battery pack, and pistol grip.
The KDC470 is equipped with high performance 1D or 2D barcode scan engine and provides convenient, fast and delicate scanning performance compared to camera based solution. SmartSled cases allow you charge both the Samsung Galaxy device as well as your KDC470 barcode/RFID reader simultaneously using a Micro USB or Charging Cradle. You can transfer data through a USB or Bluetooth with the SmartSled cases.
“So many businesses utilize Samsung Galaxy devices to help them operate efficiently. Whether they are working in the warehouse, in a retail environment or in logistics, seamless charging and integration with our scanners takes efficiency to the next-level,” explained Dr. Hanjin Lee, President/CEO of KOAMTAC.
KOAMTAC will have the KDC470 available for demos along with the brand-new Samsung Galaxy cases, in booth 3I10 and 7K30 at Mobile World Congress from February 26 - March 1, 2018 at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona. You can also visit KOAMTAC at booth 262 at HiMSS, from March 5-9, 2018 at the Venetian Palazzo Sand Expo Center in Las Vegas, NV; booth RT1205 at Retailtech Japan from March 6 – 9 at Tokyo Big Sight in Tokyo, Japan; booth H6-A57 at LogiMAT from March 13 – 15 at Messe Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany.
KDC ®, KoamTac ®, KOAMTAC ®, SmartSled ®, KoamTacON® and KTSync® are registered trademarks of KOAMTAC, Inc.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, in the U.S. and other countries.
All other product and company names used herein are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the respective trademark holders.
More bar code news:
- ID Label Converts Bar Code Production Waste to Energy
- ScanSource Reports Record Quarterly Sales
- Hospitals Adopt Bar Code Automated Central Pharmacy System For Medication Inventory Management
- Track and Trace Solutions Market Worth 3.93 Billion USD by 2023
- North Carolina’s New Hanover County ABC Board Expands Adoption of Age ID Scanner
- Terso Expands Manufacturing Capabilities To Meet Growing Adoption Of Rain RFID Solutions
- TAKE Supply Chain To Host Supply Chain Orchestration Webinar On February 15
- Certified-4G LTE Mobile Solution with Integrated RFID and IoT support
- Avery Dennison Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.