CINCINNATI, March 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Doc Halo, a pioneer in real-time clinical communication, today announced its participation in Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect partner program. The PartnerConnect partner program is designed to evolve the best of Zebra's award-winning inclusive channel ecosystem, address the needs of distributors, ISVs and resellers as well as provide opportunities for growth and meet customer and market demands.
Doc Halo's cloud-based communication platform, "Halo Spectrum™", has also successfully completed Zebra Technologies' Validated Program. This designation indicates to customers and partners that Halo Spectrum was successfully tested - confirming its performance and functionality with select Zebra mobile computers. Zebra Technologies' Validated Program enables eligible PartnerConnect channel partners to test the interoperability of their software solutions with select Zebra mobile computers, scanners, printers, RFID readers and mobility management software products to meet user application-specific needs, and reduce both the risk and the deployment time for the user.
"The strategic relationship between Doc Halo and Zebra Technologies further solidifies Doc Halo's commitment to delivering a high-performance, cloud-based, clinical communication platform," said Myron Wallace, Vice President of Commercial Enterprise Technologies at Doc Halo. "We are pleased with the validation of our application on the healthcare industry's leading smart device and are proud to be working with Zebra Technologies."
By participating in PartnerConnect, Doc Halo gains access to Zebra's portfolio of smart devices, specifically the TC mobile computing series, along with comprehensive training, marketing, sales and technical benefits. The certification provides Doc Halo the ability to differentiate itself among competitors and improve the satisfaction of customers who use Zebra devices.
Halo Spectrum will be featured in the Zebra Technologies booth #1421 at HIMSS March 5 – 9, 2018, at the Venetian Palazzo Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas, and attendees can learn more about the Halo Spectrum platform in the Doc Halo booth #3569.
About Doc Halo
Doc Halo's goal is to transform healthcare communication through cloud-based technologies that reduce errors and delays in patient care. The Halo Spectrum Platform includes HIPAA-compliant Messaging, Voice technology, and mobilized Alerts, all powered by Smart Scheduling and Teams™. Learn more at ww.dochalo.com
Other bar code news:
- New Label Printers From Brother International Corporation For Small Biz Do Bar Codes
- Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) Awards MyWebGrocer with TAG “Certified Against Fraud” Seal
- The Iconic Barcode To Become Internet-Ready
- Inventory Optimization Solutions Recognizes Touchstone as Final Recipient of the 2017 Best Practice Awards
- JADAK Launches FM-5E, 1D/2D Fixed Mount Barcode Reader
- Janam Delivers Value-Driven, Rugged Smartphone With Bar Code Scanner, RFID Reader
- Honeywell Software Helps Prevent Counterfeit Automotive Parts from Entering Supply Chain
- PINC CEO nominated 2018 Pro to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Lifeboat Distribution Announces Partnership with ABBYY in the United States, Canada, and Mexico
- FoodLogiQ and Testo Partner to Revolutionize Global Food Supply Chain
- Code Adds First "Soft Scanning" Integration to Epic Rover
- Investments in Real-time Tracking Technologies Steer the US Transportation and Logistics Market
- Powershelf Announces One Penny RFID Breakthrough to Eliminate Retail Out-of-Stocks
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews