WOODBURY, New York – October 11, 2018 - Janam Technologies LLC, a leading provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, announced today that American Nutrition, a leading manufacturer of pet food and treats for branded companies and retailers, is using XG3-ER gun-shaped, rugged mobile computers from Janam to improve operations across its three world-class facilities.
In search for a warehouse management solution (WMS) that could connect their existing lot tracking, process control and shipping software together under one umbrella, American Nutrition worked closely with Barcodes to identify and deploy the mobile computer best suited to meet their business needs. Janam’s XG3-ER was selected because of its ability to improve supply chain visibility, increase employee productivity and reliably run American Nutrition’s WMS.
- ·American Nutrition has been in business for more than 45 years and sought a device with the power and performance to streamline processes and add a layer of accountability to their methods. Requirements included long-range scanning, touch screen and keypad functionality and an open operating system to future proof their operations.
- ·American Nutrition deployed Janam’s XG3-ER to gain access to business-critical data in real time, eliminate human error associated with memorizing product and inventory information and enable workers to perform tasks more efficiently.
- ·Equipped with the powerful EX25 near/far imager, the XG3-ER reads barcodes from 6 inches to more than 50 feet away, effectively eliminating the challenges American Nutrition encountered when scanning items on overhead storage racks.
“Together with Barcodes, Janam provides solutions that help organizations gain actionable insight into their business processes. Built specifically for companies that require extended-range scanning, Janam’s XG3-ER rugged mobile computer is optimized for scan-intensive, extended-shift use and unlocks a wealth of point-of-activity information to companies like American Nutrition.” - Harry B Lerner, CEO, Janam Technologies
“With a mission to consistently produce high-quality pet food, it is imperative that we meet performance metrics. The search for a rugged handheld with a non-windows OS led us to Janam. The XG3-ER has allowed us to use modern apps and data techniques, enabling us to exceed goals by increasing employee productivity and efficiency by 20 percent in a very short amount of time.” - Jim Dalpias, Manufacturing Information Systems Manager, American Nutrition
“Janam’s broad mobile computer portfolio, helpful customer service and knowledgeable technical support enables us to be the best VAR in the industry, serve as trusted advisors and build lasting nimble solutions for our customers’ current and future projects.” - Alyce Miller, Strategic Account Manager, Barcodes
Learn more about Janam: www.janam.com
Learn more about the XG3-ER: www.janam.com/products/details/xg3-er
Follow Janam on Facebook: www.facebook.com/janamtechnologies
Follow Janam on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/janam-technologies
Follow Janam on Twitter: www.twitter.com/JanamTech
Learn more about Barcodes: https://www.barcodesinc.com/janam/
Janam Technologies LLC is a provider of rugged, handheld computing devices for mobile workers. Janam combines deep industry knowledge with advanced technologies to deliver products and accessories that increase productivity, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction. Specializing in purpose-built mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, Janam offers products that are designed to run mission-critical applications in retail, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics. For more information, visit www.janam.com.
About American Nutrition
Headquartered in Utah, American Nutrition is a pet food and treat manufacturing company that has earned a reputation for superior products since it was founded in 1972. American Nutrition offers formulation expertise, marketplace intelligence and turnkey production capabilities to allow for the highest quality of pet food. With three world-class production facilities strategically located in the USA, American Nutrition is designed to serve customers both domestically and internationally.
Barcodes is North America's leading provider of barcode, mobile computing, and RFID solutions. Since 1994 we have worked hard to earn a reputation for being dedicated, reliable, and customer-oriented. Additionally, we are product experts with deep experience in field mobility, inventory and point-of-sale solutions. For more information, visit https://www.barcodesinc.com/janam/
Other exciting news:
- KOAMTAC Launches KOAMTACON Mobile Data Management Application Suite
- Datalogic and Brother Mobile Solutions Expand Their Solutions for the Retail Market
- Impinj Ships Two-Millionth RAIN RFID Connectivity Device
- New Study Confirms RFID Enables Nearly 100% Order Accuracy for Retail
- POS Terminals Market to See 13%+ CAGR to 2024| NCR Corporation, NEC Corporation, Ingenico Group, Wincor Nixdorf, Verifone and 20 Other Companies Profiled
- Winners Announced for Source through Supply Chain Innovative Products Awards
- CipherLab Showcases New RK25 Series Rugged Android Computer for Convenient Store Order and Inventory Management at the NACS SHOW 2018
- KOAMTAC Introduces KDC280 Plug-and-Play Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Package with BLE USB Dongle
- Internet of Things Market to Reach US$1,490.31 billion by 2024
- NiceLabel recognized by the worldwide association for the automatic identification industry
- Ports America's Napoleon Container Terminal Puts Customers First With Navis N4 Implementation
- HID Global, NiceLabel and Tyco Retail Solutions Win 2018 AIM Case Study Competition
- TruTag Technologies and PwC Australia form alliance on Food Trust Initiative
- SMC3 Looks to Identify Innovative Supply Chain Collaborators
- TEKLYNX Announces Release of Enterprise Labeling Solution TEKLYNX CENTRAL 5.0