Digimarc Corporation reported third quarter 2018 results that showed revenues falling over 40%, when compared to the same quarter of the previous year. The net loss for the quarter nearly doubled when compared to the same period in the prior year.
Digimarc will hold a conference call (Wednesday, October 31, 2018) to discuss these results, as well as provide an update on market conditions and execution of strategy. Chairman and CEO Bruce Davis and CFO Charles Beck will host the call starting at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time). A question and answer session will follow management's presentation.
The conference call will be broadcast live and available for replay via the investor section of the company's website here.
For those who wish to listen to the call via telephone, please dial the number below at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time:
Toll-Free Number: 866-562-9934
International Number: 706-679-0638
Conference ID: 96755401
-- more news from this week:
- Cognex Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Cognex Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2018
- Impinj Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Avery Dennison Announces Upcoming Investor Event
- Supply Chain Company Celebrates 1 Millionth Order at Growing Indianapolis, IN Facility
- National Office System's RFID Tracking Technology Finds Able
- Got A Parking Ticket? Talk To The Kiosk
- QR Codes and More For Transportation Fare Collection System for the City of Rotterdam
- Next Generation Logistics Launches Partnership with DSI Underground Canada LTD
- Socket Mobile Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended September 30, 2018