November 6 2018 - Zebra Technologies reported over 16% YoY quarterly growth in net sales and swung from a loss in the prior years quarter to a profit in the same quarter this year.
"Third-Quarter Financial Highlights
- Strong net sales of $1,092 million; year-over-year growth of 16.8%
- Net income of $127 million and net income per diluted share of $2.34
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS increased 54% year-over-year to $2.88
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 28% year-over-year to $230 million; and adjusted EBITDA margin expanded 190 basis points year-over-year to 21.1% "
See the full news release here.
Recent earnings news from other companies:
- ScanSource Reports Strong First Quarter Performance
- Digimarc Extends Losses - Reports 3Q18 Results
- Cognex Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Cognex Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2018
- Impinj Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Avery Dennison Announces Upcoming Investor Event
- Socket Mobile Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended September 30, 2018
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.