VANCOUVER (PRWEB) December 17, 2018
Barcode Reader v6.4 also adds 2D barcode symbology support for Aztec Code, which is widely used in the transport business such as for airline tickets.
ABOUT DYNAMSOFT BARCODE READER SDK
Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK enables application developers to efficiently embed barcode reading functionality in their web, desktop and mobile applications using just a few lines of code. This removes months of additional work and costs associated with coding from scratch. With the SDK, end users can decode barcodes from various image file formats (BMP, JPG, PNG, PDF, and TIFF) or video live streams. This includes black/white, color or grayscale images.
Barcode reading results include: format, text, bytes, angle, module size, the name of the document including the barcode, page number, region name, and the coordinates of the barcode vertices.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Dynamsoft's Barcode Reader SDK provides rich code samples. It is backed by technical support channels that include an online knowledge base, e-mail, live chat, phone and more. It is now available for download from the Dynamsoft website. Developers can also try an online demo and download trial versions from the website product page.
ABOUT DYNAMSOFT CORP.
Dynamsoft Corp. provides enterprise-class document capture software development kits (SDKs) to help developers integrate document imaging, barcode scanning capabilities and an OCR SDK for text recognition and information extraction in desktop, web, or mobile applications. The company also provides enterprise-grade version control software to help developers manage developer teams and projects. The imaging SDKs help today's businesses seeking to migrate from wasteful paper-based workflows to efficient paperless electronic document and records management. Dynamsoft is an associate member of the TWAIN Working Group that develops TWAIN standards. Thousands of customers use Dynamsoft's solutions. Customers include 3M®; Apple®; EMC®; FUJIFILM, Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.; Fujitsu®; GE®; H&R Block®; HP®; IBM®, Intel®; Infosys®; Lockheed Martin®; Olympus®; Philips®; PricewaterhouseCoopers®; Samsung®; Siemens®; Symantec®; Unisys®; Verizon®; and more. The company was founded in 2003. More information is available at http://www.dynamsoft.com.
Note: Whether noted or not, references to certain words may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Esker Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Cooltrax Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Celerant Technology and Made4net Partner to Deliver an Integrated Retail Supply Chain Solution
- AB&R® to exhibit at RFID in Aerospace and Defense
- TravelCash Announces Digital Alternative for Mobile Payments
- First Turnkey RFID Item Tracking
- RFID Readers Support National Highway Authority of India's FASTag
- Avery Dennison Prices $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
- World's Largest Shipper Network Now Tracking Loads in 70+ Countries
- RFID Helps Laundry Service Expand