NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Chrome Cherry is excited to share the news about the wildly-successful crowdfunding campaign for their newest product, Card Lok, an innovative all-in-one phone wallet that's been grabbing everyone's attention.
Card Lok has already received over 90% of its $6,000 funding goal from backers in just 4 days.
Chrome Cherry, the international boutique product design agency with the same founder as the company that created Nimuno Loops (now Mayka Toy Tape) – a viral sensation and "it" toy of 2017 – created Card Lok as a result of the constant frustration of having to juggle bulky wallets and cheap phone cases.
The result? The first phone wallet of its kind.
Card Lok's super-slim design guarantees credit cards and ID cards stay safe and secure, without sacrificing any of the must-have features.
Equipped with RFID-blocking material and a self-locking clasp, Card Lok also includes a mirror, video stand, customizable grip cord and easy-action card removal design for maximum convenience.
The feature-loaded accessory comes in three colors (All Black, Pure White, Dusty Pink), offers a seven-card capacity and most importantly, provides ultimate security for users with an ultra slim 5mm design.
- The Toaster Oven With A Barcode Scanner
- AIM North America Announces New Chair and Vice Chair
- Infinite Peripherals enhances all-in-one healthcare device with RFID based mobile security.
- Socket Mobile Reports 2018 Financial Results
- Zebra Technologies Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies’ Alex Castaneda Recognized as 2019 CRN Channel Chief
- Bricz Hires Jim May, Previously VP of Operations in 3PL Industry, as Vice President of Services
- Five ScanSource Executives Recognized as 2019 CRN® Channel Chiefs
- Smartrac and Sasken Announce IoT Solutions Alliance
- GS1 Delivers New Lightweight Messaging Standard for Verification of Product Identifiers