This is a win for everyone because it will increase source tagging compliance, decrease shrink, and increase sales all at the same time.
BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB) February 21, 2019
ALL-TAG, an American manufacturer of RF Labels, and a leading supplier of AM Anti-theft Security Tags, Security Labels, and other loss prevention products, announces the development of a customizable 31x32 mm SuperLabel®, a multi-purpose security label that will increase source tagging compliance by allowing Consumer Goods Manufactures (CGM) to promote their brand and enhance merchandising.
ALL-TAG’s customizable security label offers many printing options, such as brand logos, slogans, and QR Codes. CGM’s and other retail merchandise vendors that are required to source tag their merchandise for various retailers can now use the security label as an additional tool that will keep shoppers informed and ultimately increase sales of their products.
Our 31x32 mm SuperLabel is also equipped with patented technology that boosts the detection performance of the label. Therefore, users of this smaller label will not be sacrificing performance. The smaller footprint allows it to fit on more retail product packaging, does not conceal important printed content on the outside of the packaging.
“We’re thrilled to have added new machines in our South Florida factory that enable us to produce this product in the US,” commented ALL-TAG’s Vice President of Sales, Andy Gilbert.
“Source taggers can now satisfy their source tagging requirements, but also make the security label work for them as well.” Gilbert continued, “This is a win for everyone because it will increase source tagging compliance, decrease shrink, and increase sales all at the same time.”
To find out more about the product listed in this release, please visit https://all-tag.com/.
- Cognex Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results for 2018
- Digital Debit Group Releases Retail-Grade QR App Powered by PayPal Now Available on iOS
- Zuant to Launch App at EXHIBITORLIVE 2019, featuring Double Sync Speed, NFC Badge Scanning and more
- RFID Blocking Wallet Secures Funding On Indiegogo
- The Toaster Oven With A Barcode Scanner
- AIM North America Announces New Chair and Vice Chair
- Infinite Peripherals enhances all-in-one healthcare device with RFID based mobile security.
- Socket Mobile Reports 2018 Financial Results
- Zebra Technologies Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies’ Alex Castaneda Recognized as 2019 CRN Channel Chief