Source: CNBC News - the logistics company Flexport is reported to be receiving $1 Billion dollars in a funding led by SoftBank.
"Flexport, which describes itself as a "modern freight forwarder," announced the financing on Thursday and said it expects the deal to close in the second quarter after regulatory approval."
- Logistyx Technologies President Ken Fleming Named a 2019 Pro to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer Named Supply & Demand Chain Executive 2019 Pro to Know
- Sexton Farms Capitalizes on Cooltrax for Cold Chain Temperature Monitoring
- Janam Delivers 40% Decrease in Water Meter Reading Time
- ALL-TAG Develops Customizable 31x32 mm SuperLabel Combines Security with Omni-Channel Marketing
- Cognex Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results for 2018
- Digital Debit Group Releases Retail-Grade QR App Powered by PayPal Now Available on iOS
- Zuant to Launch App at EXHIBITORLIVE 2019, featuring Double Sync Speed, NFC Badge Scanning and more
- RFID Blocking Wallet Secures Funding On Indiegogo
- The Toaster Oven With A Barcode Scanner