“Five years of being named to the FL100+ showcases TEKLYNX commitment to provide the food and beverage industry with efficient, scalable barcode labeling and RFID software solutions and unparalleled customer support to help our users barcode better,” states TEKLYNX General Manager, Doug Niemeyer.
MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) December 17, 2019
TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider today announced that it has been named to Food Logistics 2019 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list for a fifth consecutive year. The coveted annual list serves as a resource guide of software and technology providers whose products and services are critical for companies in the global food and beverage supply chain.
“We’re proud to be selected for Food Logistics’ prestigious FL100+ list for the fifth year in a row. This is an honor to our company, as it showcases TEKLYNX continued commitment to provide the food and beverage industry with efficient and scalable barcode labeling and RFID software solutions while also providing unparalleled customer support to help our users barcode better,” states TEKLYNX General Manager, Doug Niemeyer.
For decades, TEKLYNX has helped food and beverage companies streamline their labeling operations while staying ahead of current food and beverage labeling regulations such as the Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI), Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Food Information for Consumers (FIC), and California’s Proposition 65. TEKLYNX barcode labeling software can also programmatically highlight allergens when they appear in the ingredients list as well as emphasize nutrition facts and other key label components with TEKLYNX WYSIWYG (“What You See Is What You Get”) dynamic styling feature. To learn more, view the TEKLYNX Navigating Food Labeling Requirements eBook.
“Whether you’re using sensors to monitor critical temperatures for perishables or a WMS to manage inventory flows in your warehouse, software and technology are playing a vital role in the food and beverage industry,” remarks John R. Yuva, editor for Food Logistics and its sister publication, Supply & Demand Chain Executive. “The transparency and safety of the digital global food supply chain would not exist without innovations in software and technology. Our FL100+ recipients help drive supply chain compliance and regulatory changes that benefit everyone from the farmer to the food processor to the consumer.”
Today, TEKLYNX is the only barcode labeling solution provider to offer subscription licensing as well as the ability to print to unlimited printers with no additional fees for label design applications. Food and beverage companies can take advantage of cost-effective multi-user network licensing options and tiered software solutions that support their growth over time.
About TEKLYNX INTERNATONAL
TEKLYNX International helps supply chains work better. Today, more than 750,000 companies in over 170 countries trust TEKLYNX integrated barcode and RFID label design products and the people behind its solutions to make barcode labeling operations efficient, accurate, secure and industry compliant. With over 30 years of experience, TEKLYNX is the global leader because of its reliable software and superior customer support. To learn more about how the TEKLYNX community helps companies across industries worldwide, visit teklynx.com or call TEKLYNX in your region. Barcode Better™ with TEKLYNX.
Other bar code and label news:
- Global Barcode Label and RFID Ticket Provider Acquires Consolidated Printing Inc.
- Impinj, Inc. Announces Pricing of Offering of $75 Million of 2.00% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2026
- ALOM Receives 2019 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- Aila Introduces Enterprise-Grade Barcode Scanning Software That Extends Data Capture to any iOS Device
- MPI Label Systems Partners With Kit Check To Provide Custom RFID Tags for Medication Inventory Tracking
- ScanTracked™ releases its flagship Cloud-based data collection and lookup platform
- Impinj Introduces Two New RAIN RFID Tag Chips for Global Markets Including Retail, Supply Chain, and Aviation
- TEKLYNX Launches New Blog On Barcode Labeling Processes
- Boehringer Ingelheim chooses NiceLabel solution to help support standardized labeling worldwide
- ScanSource to Present at Raymond James Technology Investors Conference
- Atlas RFID Announces Annual Jovix Award Winners
- RFID For Russia - Moscow City Streamlines Parking Access and Control with Secure RFID
- Printronix Auto ID Boosts Productivity and Versatility with Introduction of T6000e Thermal RFID Printer Series
- In Wake of New Romaine Lettuce Recall Supply Chain Management and Food Traceability "More Important Than Ever"
- NEW: Suppliers Guide To Aviation RFID
- Reverse Logistics Workflow Added to Smartphone App
- Acuity Joins Honeywell Partner Program - Adds Scanning, Printing and Mobile Computing Solutions
- Inventory Pro Online Adds Integration With WooCommerce
- RFID Solutions Bring Clear Sightline Into $1.2 Trillion Shrink Problem
- Avery Dennison to Acquire Smartrac’s RFID Inlay Business