NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2016 - RFID Journal today announced that it has launched a Japanese version of its daily news website focused on radio frequency identification. RFID Journal Japan (http://japan.rfidjournal.com/) will feature regular updates about RFID technology and deployments from around the world. The site, which can be found at japan.rfidjournal.com, will feature news and case studies regarding RFID products and applications.
"There has been a dearth of good information about RFID in the Japanese language," says Mark Roberti, RFID Journal's founder and editor. "Since Japan is the world's third largest economy, we felt it was important to bring our high-quality RFID articles to that market. This is part of our ongoing effort to grow RFID's adoption worldwide."
Articles on the new website will include international stories of interest and relevance to readers in Japan, as well as original content regarding Japanese RFID deployments. The site's primary focus will be on the technology's use in retail, though manufacturing, logistics and other applications will be covered as well.
"Interest in RFID technology's application in retail is growing quickly around the world, and Japan is no exception," Roberti says. "We believe Japanese retailers will want to read about the benefits that RFID is delivering—and from there, interest will spread to other sectors of the Japanese economy as well."
About RFID Journal
RFID Journal is the leading source of news and in-depth information regarding radio frequency identification (RFID) and Internet of Things technologies (IoT) and their many business applications. Business executives and implementers depend on RFID Journal's websites for up-to-the-minute news, in-depth case studies, best practices, strategic insights and information about vendor solutions related to RFID and IoT technologies. This has made RFID Journal a trusted and respected technology information resource, serving the largest audience of RFID and IoT decision-makers worldwide—online and at face-to-face events. For more information, visit www.rfidjournal.com and www.iotjournal.com.
MORE RFID/Barcode/Tech news:
- RetailNext Showcases Software Ecosystem at #NRF16
- Ingenico Group Sees 54 Percent YOY Growth in US Retail Segment #nrf16
- Ingenico Group Accelerates EMV and NFC Acceptance in Unattended Environments #nrf16
- 4R Systems Enables Retailers with Limited Store Space to Maximize Profit #nrf16
- New Next-Gen Industrial Tablets and Handhelds Support Multi-OS including Win 10
- Invengo Appoints VP Global Channel and Sr Director Technical Services
- Invengo Announces Investment Position in ATID (RFID)
- Pricer and Aisle411 to offer Smart Merchandising Technologies to Retailers #nrf16
- ScanSource Communications Named Polycom Distributor of the Year - Americas
- Keying into the omni-channel trend, Brazilian retail IT is exhibiting #nrf16
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.