Cannizzaro Will Drive Operational Excellence as the Company Continues to Grow and Expand
WILSONVILLE, OR--(Marketwired - March 04, 2016) - DWFritz Automation Inc., a leading provider of high-precision automation solutions for advanced manufacturing, today announced that Frank Cannizzaro was appointed to the position of Vice President of Operations. In this role, Cannizzaro will work closely with the rest of DWFritz's management team to enhance process controls and optimize LEAN practices to best meet the needs of the Company's expanding operations. His expected start date is March 7, 2016.
"We are thrilled to welcome Frank during this exciting growth phase," said Mike Fritz, president and CEO of DWFritz Automation. "His prior experience at Flight Display Systems, Honeywell, and EMS Technologies in building highly efficient organizations is invaluable to us. Frank is poised to make an immediate impact on our business by offering expert oversight on manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, and business execution.
Cannizzaro comes to DWFritz from Flight Display Systems, headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, and has over 24 years' experience in low-volume, high-mix manufacturing. He has advanced degrees from Old Dominion University and is recognized for his exceptional operations achievements. Among his various successes, while at EMS Technologies, he reorganized and improved the execution of a pure project-based, high-mix low-volume environment, leading to greater productivity in the Defense and Space Division. While at Norcross Honeywell Division, Canizzaro led the site's transformation improving customers' on-time deliveries by 40 percent.
Cannizzaro will help DWFritz continue to create brilliant advanced manufacturing solutions for an expanding customer base and growing international operations.
About DWFritz Automation
DWFritz Automation, based in Wilsonville, Oregon, USA, is a leading, global provider of high-precision automation solutions for advanced high-volume manufacturing. The Company develops, designs, builds and supports engineered-to-order automation systems specializing in various types of inspections: 2D, 3D, surface defect, and medical packaging that enable customers to control product quality. The Company also engineers assembly equipment that solves manufacturing problems using intelligent motion control, vision, and robotics. For more information please visit www.DWFritz.com or follow on Twitter: @DWFritz.
- ^ www.DWFritz.com (www.DWFritz.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/3/3/11G085853/Images/Frank-4f11b2727cc3983fab490b25a5ed5914.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- mPackaging Delivers Smartlabel Solution That Extends Transparency to Consumers
- Mark Roberti to Keynote AIM Summit 2016
- Smartrac Launches High-Security PRELAM based on NXP’s MIFARE DESFireEV2 Chip Family
- Barcoding Specialist Acquires InSync Anywhere Practice
- Asset Tracking System Adds Purchase Order Approval Module
- IDC and Veracode Study Reveals Major Concerns Over Security of Connected Cars
- Zebra Technologies Announces 2015 Fourth Quarter Financial Results
- Near Field Communications Used To Combat Counterfeit Products in Vietnam