North America's Biggest Sensors Showcase Will Include Innovations From the Industry's Hottest Companies Including Analog Devices, Exosite, ROHM Semiconductor, TE Connectivity and More
NEWTON, MA--(Marketwired - May 16, 2016) - Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors16), the nation's leading event focusing exclusively on sensors and sensor-integrated systems, announced today that more than 270 exhibitors will be on hand at the 2016 event to showcase the latest sensor-based products and technologies. Taking place June 22-23 at the McEnery Convention Center in the epicenter of innovation, Silicon Valley, the Expo will highlight the industry's most ground-breaking technologies from leading organizations and emerging players alike. Featuring interactive demos, intimate Live Theater Sessions, and cutting-edge Technology Pavilions dedicated to specific areas of interest such as Embedded Systems, Energy Harvesting, IoT & Wireless, and MEMS, the event will enable engineering professionals to explore firsthand the innovations driving tomorrow's solutions. To learn more or to register, please visit www.sensorsexpo.com.
Special Exhibitor Event Highlights:
- Sensors Live Theater and Embedded Theater featuring 30-minute thought leadership oriented presentations and interactive demos;
- Cutting-Edge Technology Pavilions for Embedded Systems, Energy Harvesting, IoT & Wireless, and MEMS;
- TE Connectivity demos featuring Piezo film tracking movements for healthcare and other solutions for industrial and consumer applications;
- NXP IoT truck boasting 170 demos including data aggregators, ADAS, wearables, medical sensing, RF solid state cooking, myoelectric gesture recognition, and more;
- Developer kit giveaways from Exosite and Microchip;
- Startup Pavilion & Forum showcasing startup companies that are looking to launch their latest sensor products and demonstrate innovations to more than 5,000 design engineers;
- SensorsFest networking reception on Wednesday, June 22nd at 4pm sponsored by Exosite and NimbeLink.
More Exhibitors, More Innovations
In 2015, Sensors welcomed nearly 250 exhibitors to the event and 90% reported that Sensors met or exceeded their expectations. For the 2016 expo, the number of exhibiting companies has already grown by 20%. Innovative companies, including Platinum Sponsors Arrow, B-Scada, Cypress Semiconductor, and Digi-Key Electronics, and Gold Sponsor, TE Connectivity, will be on hand to showcase their best-in-class technologies and applications. Combined with new and updated tracks from more than 90 speakers, Sensors Expo & Conference 2016 will feature even more ideas, trends, solutions, and techniques for success.
Exhibitors Know Sensors Expo Delivers
- Scott Kulchycki, Sensor Signal Path Manager, Texas Instruments
"Every year at Sensors Expo, we connect with other leaders in the industry on sensing technology and design innovations. Our experts will present on technical topics related to ultra-low-power sensing for the IoT, including nanoWatt data acquisition for wearables, speedy multi-node network design, and energy harvesting. We'll also demonstrate TI's latest technologies for engineering smarter sensing in home and building automation, factory automation and control, white goods, and automotive applications."
- Xavier Bignalet, Internet of Things Marketing Manager, Microchip
"Microchip is pleased to be participating in the 2016 Sensors Expo. As a leader in wired and wireless communications as well as embedded security, we have witnessed the rise of the Internet of Things and the growing importance that sensors play in building solutions that our customers need. We are excited to once again have
More bar code and RFID news:
- CAM Commerce Solutions Releases RetailSTAR 10.1
- NeoGrid Releases On-Shelf Availability (OSA) Solution in North America
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Net Sales Up, EPS Up
- Lightspeed and SilverEdge Offer Complete Retail Management Starter Kit
- East Coast's Largest Advanced Manufacturing Event Spotlights Innovation in Packaging
- C3 IoT CEO Tom Siebel Delivers Keynote Address on the Internet of Things and Sustainability
- Group Mobile Features Juno T41 Rugged Handheld Computer, Improved Rugged Classifications
- Brolly Event Solutions and Wrist/Global Announce Event Technology Partnership
- Wasp Barcode Technologies and Impiger Technologies Develop and Launch AssetCloud
- AIM North America Honors AIDC Industry Leaders
- Industrial Barcode Scanner Market to Grow at 6.13 Percent
- Smart Labels Market by Technology, Components, Application, End-use Industry
- Zebra First Quarter 2016 Results - Net Sales Down Compared to 1Q15