Ljubljana (Slovenia), 22 June 2016 – NiceLabel, the world's leading developer of label and marking productivity software solutions, is pleased to announce the appointment of Chris Walsh in the position of Chief Executive Officer. His addition further builds on NiceLabel’s continuous growth globally and further enforces its mission to provide best-in-class technology and support services that enables companies to create and sustain value.
Chris Walsh succeeds Zvone Duplancic, the company founder, who has formally retired from all executive responsibility with the company. With extensive AIDC industry experience, having previously served as Managing Director of Zebra Technologies Europe, the newly appointed CEO has been NiceLabel’s external advisor for several years in advance of the founder’s planned retirement.
“Chris is taking over the leadership of NiceLabel at an exciting time. The business has grown substantially in recent years. While first generation label design application products are still widely used in the industry, the company’s growth has been driven by our focus on enabling enterprise and business users to achieve greater control and significantly higher levels of productivity from our substantial and ongoing investment in the next generation modular technology platform,” said Zvone Duplancic, NiceLabel Founder.
“NiceLabel technology is strongly differentiated from adjacent competitors targeting users focused on creating value and sustaining competitive advantage through improved print productivity. With NiceLabel, companies really can do more, faster, with less and they can sustain this advantage over time. I am delighted to have the opportunity to contribute to the company’s ongoing global growth,” stated Chris Walsh, NiceLabel CEO.
In addition to 2015 Silver Gazelle and Top Exporting Company awards recognizing its high growth and success in EMEA, the Americas and APAC, NiceLabel was recently invited to join the London Stock Exchange ELITE program, designed to help ambitious high growth businesses prepare and structure for their next stage of growth.
NiceLabel, established in 1993, is a leading global developer of label and marking productivity software solutions that help SME and large enterprises reduce complexity and mitigate risk while meeting compliance requirements and increasing productivity, quality and agility. NiceLabel’s design, print and management solutions are modular, easily configurable and scalable so they enable best practice labeling processes to be implemented quickly. This provides significant ROI over the lifetime of their use. NiceLabel is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Oracle Gold Partner and SAP partner. As the world's leading developer of Microsoft Windows drivers for thermal and direct marking printer technologies, NiceLabel software is shipped by the world’s largest printer manufacturers and used by the majority of Fortune 500 companies. Through its headquarters in the EU (Slovenia) and global offices in Germany, USA, Singapore and China, NiceLabel serves and supports its clients around the world with technology at the forefront of market demand.
MORE BAR CODE NEWS FROM BARCODE.COM:
- Jump Technologies, Inc. Announces Availability of New InnerTrack for Package Tracking
- iovation to Address How Authentication Can Enhance IoT Device Convenience and Security
- RTI Presents "Scaling IoT Applications -- IoT Panel Discussion" Complimentary Webinar
- Media Alert: Barcoding, Inc. to Hold Webinar, “Modernizing Your Mobile Apps”
- Webinar - Traceability In The Modern Supply Chain
- HighJump Adds Supply Chain Analytics to Enterprise Software Suite
- Alliance Will Demonstrate Disruptive IoT Apps at Mobile World Congress Shanghai
- Lantronix Adding Investor Martin Hale Jr. to Board of Directors
- Complimentary Webinar - Direct Marking for UDI Compliance
- EHR Tutor announces integration with Medication Management System with Barcode Scanner
- Socket Mobile Appoints Brent MacDonald To Its Board
- ScanSource Moves Up The Fortune 1000
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.