SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 24, 2017
Industry players are progressively participating and promoting initiatives, such as Refrigerants and Naturally! that help in eliminating and minimizing the release of hydrofluorocarbons (HFC) from vending machines. This is subsequently impelling the demand for HFC-free products such as intelligent vending systems.
The incorporation of ground-breaking features, such as voice and face recognition that enables interaction between the machine and the consumer, is energizing the industry growth prospects. These features add intelligence to the systems by detecting and responding to consumers and offer a dynamic visual experience with interactive promotions.
The increasing consumer preference toward cashless payments is a favorable trend observed in the market. The acceptance of payments through technologies, such as Near-field Communication (NFC), is instrumental in driving public interest owing to the easier, faster, and contactless modes of payment. These modes help in decreasing the cash management costs and subsequently decrease threats such as theft and vandalism.
Intelligent dispensing systems help in gaining insights regarding consumer behavior, preferences, and buying patterns. Interactive displays help vendors to generate more revenue through the display of advertisements and loyalty programs.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Intelligent Vending Machines Market Size & Analysis By Type (Hot Drinks, Snacks, Packaged Drinks), By Application (QSR, Shopping Malls, & Retail Stores, Offices, Public Transport), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/intelligent-vending-machines-industry.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The hot drinks type segment dominated the industry, accounting for more than 62% of the overall volume due to the surging demand for refreshment drinks
- Office vending systems are expected to gain momentum as they facilitate employees to grab a quick snack in between breaks without the need of placing an order and waiting for it to be processed
- The Asia Pacific region is predicted to emerge as the fastest growing market due to the increased demand in public transport applications in emerging countries, such as India and China
- Prominent vendors operating in the market include Crane Co., Advantech Co. Ltd., Bianchi Vending Group S.p.A, Azkoyen Group, and Rhea Vendors Group
- Increased focus on research and development activities and adoption of inorganic growth strategies are being observed in the industry
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
Other bar code news:
- Iconic Italian Nautical Fashion Brand SLAM Implements Gerber’s YuniquePLM® in the Clou
- Xtreme Drilling Selects BuildSourced for Physical Asset Management
- TrackX Partners with All Pretium for Expansion of IoT Solutions in Latin America
- eBay Takes Title Sponsorship of Catalyst Americas 2017
- Quark IOE and Cumulocity enter strategic partnership to deliver IoT solutions in China
- Microscan Demonstrates One Barcode Imaging Device for all Automation Needs at SLAS 2017
- Dementia & Alzheimers Patients Tracked with New Fingernail QR Codes in Japan
- Honeywell Files Lawsuit Against Code Corp Claiming Bar Code Patent Infringement
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews