SIG, the premier membership organization for sourcing, procurement and outsourcing executives, today announced that they are bringing the SIGnature Event program to Boston, Massachusetts. The Boston SIGnature Event will take place Thursday, November 9, 2017 from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm and is focused on global issues and successes related to talent management.
SIGnature Events are one-day conferences for Fortune 500/Global 1000 sourcing professionals and include a delegate breakfast, a live peer-to-peer roundtable, buy-side executive presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities. SIG is partnering with Allegis Global Solutions to facilitate this event, which will be hosted at Iron Mountain. Executives from IBM, CVS Health, Cigna, CodeForce 360, HP Hood and Shire Pharmaceuticals will be among those attending.
Specific sessions will be held on talent as the foundation of success; supplier management strategies; the growth of the labor market; a future look into the northeast workforce market; and driving productivity through competency alignment.
This SIGnature Event will also feature a series of rotating roundtable sessions with smaller groups of delegates discussing the topics such as how to improve and drive efficiency in the procurement process, the best way to optimize supply chains and how companies are rethinking the way work gets done.
“SIGnature Events are incredible opportunities for our members to learn from others and make local connections that they can rely on for peer feedback and benchmarking,” says Stephani McGarry, Chief Engagement Officer, SIG.
Adds SIG CEO and President, Dawn Tiura, “The ability to collaborate in an intimate setting contributes to the creation of lifelong business relationships built on trust and respect.”
SIG, is a membership organization that provides thought leadership and networking opportunities to executives in sourcing, procurement and outsourcing from Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies and the advisors who serve them. SIG is widely known as a forum for sharing “next” practices and thought leadership through live networking events, virtual forums and a comprehensive online SIG Resource Center (SRC), which was developed by and for professionals in sourcing and outsourcing. The organization is unique in that it blends practitioners, service providers and advisory firms in a non-commercial environment. SIG is also the parent organization for SIG University, a one-of-a-kind certification and training program for professionals and executives seeking deep expertise in sourcing and governance for themselves or their teams, as well as Outsource, which provides unrivaled digital content for the opinion-formers and decision-makers at the heart of the outsourcing space.
Other Point of Sale News
- Zebra study: nearly 50% of enterprises have only got 1/2 of their “intelligence” potential
- Advanced Parking Control Technology Sure To Please Retail Shoppers
- CSL Launches Affordable CS108 Bluetooth® RFID Mobile Reader with Best in Class Read Range
- Global Healthcare Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Market Analysis 2014-2017 & 2025
- Cognex Promotes Sheila DiPalma to Senior Vice President and Corporate Officer
- Scanbuy SmartLabel Implementation For Both Consumer Engagement and Logistical Support
- Arçelik A.Ş. Heralded as Corporate Responsibility Leader in Prestigious European Supply Management
- Global RFID Tags Market for Agriculture Application Report 2017-2021 with Alien Technology
- Radio Frequency Identification Devices Market Key Players, Radiant
- Loftware Spectrum® 3.5 Introduces Business Intelligence to Enterprise Labeling
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews