MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., Jan. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Honeywell (NYSE: HON) will issue its fourth quarter and full year 2017 financial results before the opening of The New York Stock Exchange on Friday, January 26. The company will also hold a conference call with investors at 8:00 a.m. EST.
Conference Call Details
Presentation Materials / Webcast Details
A real-time audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://www.honeywell.com/investor, where related materials will be posted prior to the presentation and a replay of the webcast will be available for 30 days following the presentation.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 software-industrial company that delivers industry specific solutions that include aerospace and automotive products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help everything from aircraft, cars, homes and buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable.
Other Barcode News
- AccessibleOlli Co-Founder, Joe Speed, Named CTO Of ADLINK IoT Solutions & Technology
- Digimarc to Present at 20th Annual Needham Growth Conference on January 17, 2018
- JUST IN | AIM Releases 2017 Year in Review
- North American Trailer Telematics Market 2017-2023: Sensorization will Pave Way for IoT
- Suning's Facial Recognition and RFID Combo Debut at #CES18 to Showcase Smart Retail
- Lanham Associates Supply Chain Suite Now Available in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
- Urban Logistics Opportunities-Last-Mile Innovation
- Interloc Releases Mobile Informer for Inventory Management for IBM Maximo
- ID Label Hires Malcolm Aitken as Vice President of Sales
- IDI Gazeley Becomes IDI Logistics
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews