- February 08, 2018 -
NEWARK, Calif., February 8, 2018 – Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading innovator of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, today announced that it will release its 2017 fourth quarter and annual financial results at the close of the market on Thursday, February 15, 2018. Management will also host a conference call to discuss these results that will begin at 5 p.m. Eastern Time (2 p.m. Pacific Time).
|What:||Socket Mobile 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Financial Results Conference Call|
|When:||Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time (2 p.m. Pacific Time)|
|Webcast:||A live and replay audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed through a link on Socket Mobile’s website at www.socketmobile.com. From the home page, choose “About Us”/“Investor Relations”/“Conference Calls and Events.”|
|Dial in:||To access the live conference call, dial (888) 424-8151 toll free from within the U.S. or (847) 585-4412 (toll), passcode: 8641467. From international locations, obtain the local dial-in number through your web browser.|
|Transcript:||A transcript will be posted on the company’s website within a few days of the call.|
About Socket Mobile:
Socket Mobile is a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity in workforce mobilization. Socket Mobile’s revenue is primarily driven by the deployment of third party barcode enabled mobile applications that integrate Socket Mobile’s cordless barcode scanners and contactless reader/writers. Mobile Applications servicing the specialty retailer, field service, transportation, and manufacturing markets are the primary revenue drivers. Socket Mobile has a network of thousands of developers who use its software developer tools to add sophisticated data capture to their mobile applications. Socket Mobile is headquartered in Newark, Calif. and can be reached at +1-510-933-3000 or www.socketmobile.com. Follow Socket Mobile on Facebook and Twitter @socketmobile and subscribe to SocketTalk the company’s official blog.
Socket is a registered trademark of Socket Mobile. All other trademarks and trade names contained herein may be those of their respective owners.
Other Bar Code News:
- KOAMTAC Adds New Samsung Smartphone Cases for KDC470 SmartSled® Solution
- ID Label Converts Bar Code Production Waste to Energy
- ScanSource Reports Record Quarterly Sales
- Hospitals Adopt Bar Code Automated Central Pharmacy System For Medication Inventory Management
- Track and Trace Solutions Market Worth 3.93 Billion USD by 2023
- North Carolina’s New Hanover County ABC Board Expands Adoption of Age ID Scanner
- Terso Expands Manufacturing Capabilities To Meet Growing Adoption Of Rain RFID Solutions
- TAKE Supply Chain To Host Supply Chain Orchestration Webinar On February 15
- Certified-4G LTE Mobile Solution with Integrated RFID and IoT support
- Avery Dennison Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews