Open to all independent retailers, this universal resource provides a 360° look into their businesses while identifying opportunities for growth
October 16, 2018 (Montreal, QC) – Lightspeed, a powerful cloud point-of-sale system for independent retailers and restaurants, today unveils the Retail Success Index(RSI). This industry-validated questionnaire is a medium for all independent retailers to determine a score for their business that will reveal new insights and windows for advancement.
“When Lightspeed was founded in 2005, we made a commitment to help independent retailers grow their businesses, and the Retail Success Index is the next stepping stone in guiding them to reach their full potential,” says Dax Dasilva, Founder and CEO of Lightspeed. “By understanding the current state of their business, independents will have the right information to pave a path to prosperity.”
Lightspeed created the RSI to empower independents to delve deeper into the current state of their business through measuring their stance among competitors, identifying their strengths, and granting them knowledge on areas their company can improve. Whether a retailer has been in business for 10 years or is just opening shop, this five-minute questionnaire provides invaluable information. It can also monitor growth ongoing for retailers who re-submit answers every few months. The RSI can be accessed at any time here: www.lightspeedhq.com/pos/retail/success-index
As an industry leader with 13 years of experience, Lightspeed has identified five critical areas that contribute to a strong retail model. These Retail Success IndexCategories include:
- Inventory Management
- Employee Management
- Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- Data Intelligence
- Sales Sophistication
A retailer’s RSI score is calculated using an innovative algorithm that assigns points to questionnaire answers in these categories and averages out points while altering the weight of each based on the information provided. Using the accumulated score, Lightspeed then provides detailed results for each category and actionable tips to help independents grow and ultimately become more successful.
To take the RSI one step further, Lightspeed also created a board of industry-leading retail experts who would become consultants throughout the development of the questionnaire to optimize its effectiveness.
Lightspeed Retail Advisory Board Members include:
- Craig Patterson, Founder and Editor-on-Chief, Retail-Insider
- Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, Founder, Retail Minded
- Rich Kizer, Co-founder, Kizer & Bender
- Georganne Bender, Co-founder, Kizer & Bender
- Marta Tryshak, Creative Director and Managing Partner, Trymus Group; Founder, With Love Gabrielle Inc
Read more about the Retail Advisory Board on the blog: www.lightspeedhq.com/blog/retail-success-index
-- more news:
- Digimarc Previews Signal Rich Art, New Generation of Tools and Techniques to Design IoT-ready Packaging
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- American Nutrition Improves Productivity by 20% with Janam Rugged Mobile Computers
- KOAMTAC Launches KOAMTACON Mobile Data Management Application Suite
- Datalogic and Brother Mobile Solutions Expand Their Solutions for the Retail Market
- Impinj Ships Two-Millionth RAIN RFID Connectivity Device
- New Study Confirms RFID Enables Nearly 100% Order Accuracy for Retail
- POS Terminals Market to See 13%+ CAGR to 2024| NCR Corporation, NEC Corporation, Ingenico Group, Wincor Nixdorf, Verifone and 20 Other Companies Profiled
- Winners Announced for Source through Supply Chain Innovative Products Awards
- CipherLab Showcases New RK25 Series Rugged Android Computer for Convenient Store Order and Inventory Management at the NACS SHOW 2018
- KOAMTAC Introduces KDC280 Plug-and-Play Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Package with BLE USB Dongle
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.