Partnership enables fast and reliable mobile data exchange
using Janam rugged mobile computers
WOODBURY, New York – November 1, 2018 - Janam Technologies LLC, a leading provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, announced today that it is working with Georgia SoftWorks to help organizations quickly and efficiently port their Windows- and Android-based WMS, ERP and other enterprise applications to Janam’s most advanced rugged mobile computers.
Offering rapid and reliable terminal emulation, Georgia SoftWork’s Universal Terminal Server (UTS) is an industry-leading software platform designed to support the most demanding industrial applications. Georgia SoftWorks enables organizations to access their business-critical, server-based applications on Janam’s rugged mobile computers without any change to existing system infrastructure– eliminating the cost and time associated with new application development.
- ·Georgia SoftWorks has certified Janam’s XG3, XG200, XM75, XT2/XT2+ and XT100rugged mobile computers to ensure interoperability with its SSH Server for Windows, Telnet Server for Windows and GSW ConnectBot for Android.
- ·Georgia SoftWork’s SSH Server provides high-speed emulation to connect mobile workers to Windows-based backend systems. The SSH Server is a secure solution and is easy to install, implement and configure for immediate ROI.
- ·The Telnet Server from Georgia SoftWorks is nimble and reliable in Windows environments – offering the ideal solution for transmitting simple text and small graphics between Janam’s rugged mobile computers and backend systems.
- ·Supporting Janam’s Android-based rugged mobile computers, GSW ConnectBot is the most cryptographically secure, commercially supported SSH/Telnet client for Android and provides mobile workers with a familiar interface.
Harry B Lerner, CEO, Janam Technologies
“Janam’s customers work in highly demanding environments with computer systems of varying vintages and require a comprehensive, secure and reliable platform to connect to their host systems. Our partnership with Georgia SoftWorks enables mobile workers to access all the systems they need to do their jobs, thereby significantly boosting productivity.”
Steve Lindsey, Technical Support, Georgia SoftWorks
“It is important for Georgia SoftWorks to certify our client software on mobile computers. This allows us to verify compatibility between our software and the varied devices. We extensively tested the GSW ConnectBot client on at least five different Janam mobile devices running various Android versions. Additionally, we also confirm correct operation over a network with the GSW SSH Server for Windows as well as the Telnet Server for Windows. Installation was simple and connections were extremely stable. The devices are impressive and all performed admirably.Certification ensures that our customers have the optimal experience making their operation efficient. Our software partnered with Janam’s hardware will be a powerful combination for anyone in demanding environments.”
Learn more about Janam: www.janam.com
Follow Janam on Facebook: www.facebook.com/janamtechnologies
Follow Janam on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/janam-technologies
Follow Janam on Twitter: www.twitter.com/JanamTech
- Omron Introduces New CK3M-Series Programmable Multi-Axis Controller with Industry-Leading Output Speeds
- Digimarc Extends Losses - Reports 3Q18 Results
- Cognex Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Cognex Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2018
- Impinj Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Avery Dennison Announces Upcoming Investor Event
- Supply Chain Company Celebrates 1 Millionth Order at Growing Indianapolis, IN Facility
- National Office System's RFID Tracking Technology Finds Able
- Got A Parking Ticket? Talk To The Kiosk
- QR Codes and More For Transportation Fare Collection System for the City of Rotterdam
- Next Generation Logistics Launches Partnership with DSI Underground Canada LTD
- Socket Mobile Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended September 30, 2018
- StayLinked SmartTE Now Available for Janam’s Android-Powered Rugged Mobile Computers
- Automating The Supply Chain for Firearms Dealers - Celerant and Lipsey's
- Flash Global Celebrates 10 Years of Providing Supply Chain Services in Brazil
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.