Enfield, CT (November 8, 2018) - CMI Time Management, a leading global provider of innovative workforce and resource management products for companies in a variety of major industries, announced the release of the latest entry in its proprietary TouchTime line of data collection terminals. Powered by an updated Windows operating system, the TouchTime III time clock and workforce management solution delivers sophisticated employee self-service capabilities designed to minimize time-consuming manual data entry for human resource and operations departments.
“Because of the nature of their work, many companies do not provide every employee with a personal computer,” said James Bianco, Vice President of marketing for CMI Time Management. “This touch-screen tablet allows all employees to access an array of data including work schedules, salary accruals, FMLA leave status, vacation updates and more. They can also use the tablet to submit information such as the results of their shifts, vacation requests, leave requests and benefits modifications.”
Enclosed in a rugged, self-service kiosk, the TouchTime III is easy to install and offers the latest advancements in workforce data collection, including:
A Windows 10 operating system with a familiar user interface that runs Java, .Net, and
Simple application development and deployment with CMI’s loading and monitoring system,
which facilitates installation and updates of Java-based applications.
Easy network connectivity via WiFi, Bluetooth, or Power Over Ethernet.
Multiple modular employee auto-identification peripheral options (RFID proximity card
reader, fingerprint scanner, facial capture).
For more information about CMI Time Management’s workforce management products, visit
www.cmitime.com or call (800) 722-6654.
About CMI Time:
A subsidiary of Control Module Inc., CMI Time Management provides companies around the world with
innovative workforce management solutions known for their reliability, usability and ease of integration.
From standard products to custom-designed systems, CMI Time Management’s terminals and software
provide workforce data collection for customers in virtually every industry imaginable, including more than
160 Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit cmitime.com.
- Asset Panda, Zapier Integration Provides Optimized Asset Tracking Experience
- Zebra Technologies Announces Strong 3Q18 Gains
- ScanSource Reports Strong First Quarter Performance
- C-store Innovator Pilots Bar Code Scan & Pay Feature in 7-Eleven App at Select Stores
- Unlock The Fridge With a QR Code - From Electrolux and Karma
- Cadre Technologies Warehouse Systems Available Online with Cloud-Based Infrastructure
- Janam and Georgia SoftWorks Collaborate to Deliver Terminal Emulation Solution
- Omron Introduces New CK3M-Series Programmable Multi-Axis Controller with Industry-Leading Output Speeds
- Digimarc Extends Losses - Reports 3Q18 Results
The Bar Code News (tm) relies on sponsors to pay our bills. You can help by letting vendors know that you've seen them here and by following us on social media. Thank you.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.