Digimarc Corp stock touched a four year low at $19.51, before rebounding around 80 cents. The beleagured stock has had a rough year as the company continues to lose money. The last time the company stock was this low was in 2014.
Source: Nasdaq.com Nov 15th 2018 2pm
More earnings reports:
- Identive Reports 3Q18 Results - YoY quarterly revenue up 30%
- ScanSource Reports Strong First Quarter Performance
- Zebra Technologies Announces Strong 3Q18 Gains
- Digimarc Extends Losses - Reports 3Q18 Results
- Cognex Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Cognex Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2018
- Impinj Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Avery Dennison Announces Upcoming Investor Event
- Socket Mobile Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended September 30, 2018
Neither The Bar Code News (tm) nor the author have any positions in any bar code stocks, other than possibly through a third-party index fund such as the Russell 2K or S&P 500.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.