TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider, today announced that it has earned a place on Food Logistics’ coveted 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list for the fourth consecutive year. Featured in the November/December 2018 issue of Food Logistics magazine, the list features software and technology providers whose products and services are critical for companies throughout the global food and beverage supply chain.
“We’re proud to be selected for Food Logistics’ prestigious FL100+ list for the fourth year in a row because it showcases TEKLYNX’ continued commitment to providing the food and beverage industry with efficient, smart and scalable barcode labeling and RFID software solutions and unparalleled customer support,” states TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer.
For decades, TEKLYNX has helped food and beverage companies streamline labeling operations while staying ahead of current industry specific regulations such as the Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI), Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Food Information for Consumers (FIC), and California’s Proposition 65. TEKLYNX’ labeling software can also automatically highlight allergens when they appear in the ingredients list as well as emphasize nutrition facts and other key label components with TEKLYNX’ WYSIWYG (“What You See Is What You Get”) dynamic styling feature. To learn more, view the TEKLYNX Navigating Food Labeling Requirements eBook.
Today, TEKLYNX is the only barcode labeling solution provider to offer subscription licensing – allowing food and beverage companies to start using TEKLYNX for a low cost of entry – while offering tiered solutions that meet the labeling needs of food and beverage companies of all sizes and is designed to grow with them over time.
To view Food Logistics’ 15th annual FL100+ list visit foodlogistics.com and to learn more about TEKLYNX barcode labeling software solutions visit teklynx.com.
- Updated Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK Allows App-Less Smartphone Scanning from Browsers
- New ‘Risk Game’ is a Fun Simulated Educational Workshop on Supply Chain Risk Management
- Esker Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Cooltrax Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Celerant Technology and Made4net Partner to Deliver an Integrated Retail Supply Chain Solution
- AB&R® to exhibit at RFID in Aerospace and Defense
- TravelCash Announces Digital Alternative for Mobile Payments
- First Turnkey RFID Item Tracking
- RFID Readers Support National Highway Authority of India's FASTag
- Avery Dennison Prices $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
- World's Largest Shipper Network Now Tracking Loads in 70+ Countries
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.