DUBLIN, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
This research projects that the market for in-mold labels is projected to grow from USD 2.58 Billion in 2015 to USD 3.23 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.54%.
The market for in-mold labels is growing due to innovative developments in the industrial sectors, growth in the food & beverage industry, and rising demand for eco-friendly and high-performing labels. Increasing awareness among consumers about the sustainable labels and their pace of adopting products is one of the biggest factors that led to the increase in the demand of in-mold labels, especially in the emerging Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions.
The in-mold labels market is segmented on the basis of material, technology, end use, printing technologies, printing inks, and region. On the basis of material, polypropylene (PP) held the largest market share, in terms of both volume and value. It has become an essential labeling material because of its effective moisture-resistant properties. It is used in in-mold labeling of various consumer and industrial products such as foods, bar code labels, and retail labels.
North America is projected to grow at the highest rate from 2015 to 2020, due to presence of key players in the market and the changing government policies about sustainable labels which has impacted the performance of the in-mold labels market.
There are certain factors prevailing in the market that hinder the growth of this industry. Lack of awareness about various types of labeling techniques factors in decreasing the demand for this type of labels. Varying environmental mandates in terms of printing on labels across different regions, and increasing cost of raw materials are significant challenges faced by manufacturers in this market.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Market, By Technology
8 Market, By Material
9 Market, By End Use
10 Market, By Printing Technology
11 Market, By Printing Ink
12 Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Inland Label And Marketing Services, Llc
- Innovia Films Ltd.
- Ccl Industries, Inc.
- Cenveo Inc.
- Constantia Flexibles Group Gmbh
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Evco Plastics
- Fuji Seal International, Inc.
- Huhtamaki Group
- Multicolor Corporation
- Manufacturing Related Commerce Still Operating Still Mostly Offline
- AIM Webcast - Differentiating Between NFC, HF and RAIN RFID
- DWFritz Appoints Frank Cannizzaro as Vice President of Operations
- mPackaging Delivers Smartlabel Solution That Extends Transparency to Consumers
- Mark Roberti to Keynote AIM Summit 2016
- Smartrac Launches High-Security PRELAM based on NXP’s MIFARE DESFireEV2 Chip Family
- Barcoding Specialist Acquires InSync Anywhere Practice
- Asset Tracking System Adds Purchase Order Approval Module
- IDC and Veracode Study Reveals Major Concerns Over Security of Connected Cars
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews