MILPITAS, CA--(Marketwired - May 17, 2016) - Elo, a global supplier of digital touchscreen solutions, today announced the expansion of the M-Series Desktop Touchmonitor family with the Elo 2002L model featuring a significant feature update in design, multi-touch capability and full HD resolution at a cost-effective price. The flexible and space-saving industrial design with built-for-touch reliability makes the 2002L perfect for retail and hospitality environments. The M-Series 2002L is available to order today.
"There continues to be massive demand for desktop touchscreen monitors as today's operating systems and software programs increasingly rely on touch as an input," said Jason Krause, senior manager of touchmonitors at Elo. "Our new 2002L display boasts 11.5% larger screen area with beautiful full HD resolution and HDMI input making it a powerful addition to the Elo product line."
The 2002L is available with cutting-edge projected capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch capability supporting up to ten-touches simultaneously providing a tablet-like interactive experience. With an edge-to-edge glass display, this touchmonitor is easy to clean and offers a sleek, modern profile for any application. The new 20-inch 2002L joins the 10-inch and 15-inch Elo M-Series family of products -- all of which offer the same peripherals including a magnetic stripe reader, barcode reader, NFC reader, VFD customer display and a variety of pole mounts, stands and brackets. Even with powerful feature updates, the 2002L is more affordable than the previous generation.
Elo is a global leader in touchscreen solutions including point of sale systems and interactive signage displays from 10 to 70 inches. The inventor of the touchscreen, Elo now has 20+ million retail and hospitality installations in 80+ countries with products designed in California and built to last with a 3-year standard warranty. The Elo touchscreen experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation. Elo intellectual property is protected by global patent, trademark and design registrations. Learn more about Elo at EloTouch.com.
Elo (logo) and Elo Touch Solutions are trademarks of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Impinj RFID Brings Data To Omnichannel Sales and Fulfillment
- 2016 Sensors Expo To Feature More Than 270 Exhibitors
- CAM Commerce Solutions Releases RetailSTAR 10.1
- NeoGrid Releases On-Shelf Availability (OSA) Solution in North America
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Net Sales Up, EPS Up
- Lightspeed and SilverEdge Offer Complete Retail Management Starter Kit
- East Coast's Largest Advanced Manufacturing Event Spotlights Innovation in Packaging
- C3 IoT CEO Tom Siebel Delivers Keynote Address on the Internet of Things and Sustainability
- Group Mobile Features Juno T41 Rugged Handheld Computer, Improved Rugged Classifications
- Brolly Event Solutions and Wrist/Global Announce Event Technology Partnership
- Wasp Barcode Technologies and Impiger Technologies Develop and Launch AssetCloud
- AIM North America Honors AIDC Industry Leaders
- Industrial Barcode Scanner Market to Grow at 6.13 Percent
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews