NEW YORK, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RFID Journal announced today that it will hold its second annual RFID in Retail and Apparel executive conference on Oct. 6 at New York City's Helen Mills Theater. This exclusive, invitation-only event for retailers and brand owners will feature case studies presented by end users already utilizing radio frequency identification, as well as technology companies showcasing their latest products.
The conference sessions will cover the four foundational use cases for RFID in retail: inventory accuracy, out-of-stocks, product location and loss detection. In addition, presenters will discuss second-order use cases, including enhancing the customer experience, cycle-counting strategies, conversion and loss prevention. The presentations will help attendees determine the best approach for their needs, learn best practices from early adopters, find the right technology partners and move forward with deployment.
Dr. Bill Hardgrave, the dean of Auburn University's Harbert College of Business and the founder of the University of Arkansas' RFID Research Center, will discuss the key components of omnichannel retail and how each component is integral to having a successful, sustainable initiative. Dr. Hardgrave is one of the world's most recognized RFID researchers.
In addition, attendees will be able to meet RFID solution providers offering products and services aimed at the retail sector. Exhibitors already signed up for the event include Checkpoint Systems, Tyco Retail Solutions and Zebra Technologies.
"This is a great opportunity for retailers and brand owners just starting to focus on RFID to get up to speed quickly," said Mark Roberti, RFID Journal's founder and editor. "Those who have already launched pilots or have started rollouts can hear how other retailers are using the technology, and also gain new insights into how RFID can improve their bottom line."
About RFID Journal
RFID Journal is the leading source of news and in-depth information regarding radio frequency identification (RFID) and Internet of Things technologies (IoT) and their many business applications. Business executives and implementers depend on RFID Journal's websites for up-to-the-minute news, in-depth case studies, best practices, strategic insights and information about vendor solutions related to RFID and IoT technologies. This has made RFID Journal a trusted and respected technology information resource, serving the largest audience of RFID and IoT decision-makers worldwide—online and at face-to-face events. For more information, visit www.rfidjournal.com and www.iotjournal.com.
MORE NEWS FROM BARCODE.COM
- NiceLabel announces new CEO
- Jump Technologies, Inc. Announces Availability of New InnerTrack for Package Tracking
- iovation to Address How Authentication Can Enhance IoT Device Convenience and Security
- RTI Presents "Scaling IoT Applications -- IoT Panel Discussion" Complimentary Webinar
- Media Alert: Barcoding, Inc. to Hold Webinar, “Modernizing Your Mobile Apps”
- Webinar - Traceability In The Modern Supply Chain
- HighJump Adds Supply Chain Analytics to Enterprise Software Suite
- Alliance Will Demonstrate Disruptive IoT Apps at Mobile World Congress Shanghai
- Lantronix Adding Investor Martin Hale Jr. to Board of Directors
- Complimentary Webinar - Direct Marking for UDI Compliance
- EHR Tutor announces integration with Medication Management System with Barcode Scanner
- Socket Mobile Appoints Brent MacDonald To Its Board
- ScanSource Moves Up The Fortune 1000
Barcode.com is now in its 7th year - we thank you for your continued support!
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.